Wanted Custom cut convex mirror glass? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an HJ61 with electric fender mirrors. They are the coolest bit of unobtainium that I've, um, obtained. Only real problem is, the glass is cracked on both sides. Is there a vendor anywhere in the world that will create new mirror glass based on specs (and ship it to the United States)? Or perhaps I need to even ship them my mirrors to so that they can take accurate measurements? I'm open to all sorts of creative ideas, but it would be super cool to have these mirrors eventually be functional.

might try an auto glass place.

I have been meaning to ask a client of mine that does glass shower doors and mirrors for homes and commercial stuff if he can do auto mirror glass.....just keep forgetting

I've reached out to a handful of places locally and not so local. So far I'm striking out. Nobody can do it, and nobody seems to know who might be able to. Even a manufacturer of auto mirror glass replied to tell me that one-offs are a no go. If you ever do remember to ask that client of yours, I'd love to find out if it's possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom