For Sale Custom Aluminum Flippac Camper (Flatbed or Trailer version) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am selling my custom aluminum camper.

its currently sitting in my too small garage and I need some space back.

Its footprint is 69"x69" and was originally designed with my truck flatbed in mind however the base is completely flat and could be mounted to anything from a trailer to another flatbed. The fiberglass top, hinges, tent, torsion bar, poles are all from your standard Flippac and parts can be replaced through them. The driver side door opens down to create a counter table. The passenger side flips up for easy access to the inside. the rear hatch opens up and has a sliding glass window in it. The whole camber is made from bent marine grade aluminum and is completely Tig welded. It is also has had the seams sealed from the inside with a clear marine sealer for added safety and to seal any rivets that whole the tent material on. While I had big plans for this camper it was never fully finished and will require the next buyer to complete a few things.

1. The tent is old and needs to be replaced. It has rust stains as wells as holes. It is solid enough to sleep in and to be used at a pattern for a custom tent to be made or you can just buy one from Flippac and slide it right on.

2. the side doors do not have gas struts or cables to hold them in position.

3. I would replace some of the rubber on the top as its older.

4. the aluminum is raw and has some discoloration from when I washed the tent (oxy clean apparently can discolor aluminum) This is NOT etched and should clean up with a little elbow grease.

5. the side door latches tent to stick and should either be replaced with nicer hardware or tweaked for easier use ( I've used it as is but it can be difficult at times)

I'm trying to be as open and honest about this camper as possible as it is a one off. I will try and get some better over all measurements when I can for people who are interested. It is located in Seattle Washington.

$6500 I will consider a partial trade for a nice condition roof top tent (eezi awn quality or better) Please feel free to email me with any questions at oldaniconcepts@gmail.com

More pics can be seen here
http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...um-Flippac-Camper-(Flatbed-or-Trailer-version)

123.jpg
345.jpg
555.jpg

This is awesome!

Best of luck with the sale, wish I had a platform where this could be used effectively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom