For Sale Custom/aftermarket Bumpers in San Antonio are (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CenTXFJ60

SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_7790.JPG
IMG_7802.JPG
IMG_4485.JPG
IMG_4486.JPG
IMG_4488.JPG
i had a post on this a while back but have no idea where it went. $500 for the pair or $300 per each. Front is aftermarket and rear is custom out of austin. These are tough as nails as they protected all the appropriate areas when the 60 they were on rolled several times. Unfortunately we can't say the same for the rig. Prefer pick up but will work with someone on getting them to a local Fastenal store. Thanks, Jim

View attachment 1426827 View attachment 1426828 View attachment 1426822 View attachment 1426823 View attachment 1426824 i had a post on this a while back but have no idea where it went. $500 for the pair or $300 per each. Front is aftermarket and rear is custom out of austin. These are tough as nails as they protected all the appropriate areas when the 60 they were on rolled several times. Unfortunately we can't say the same for the rig. Prefer pick up but will work with someone on getting them to a local Fastenal store. Thanks, Jim
rear bumper pic on the floor is upside down.

I've had some recent interest and one guy changed his mind and the other went silent on me. I received an estimate (Fastenal) from central TX to Atlanta ($125). This gives you an idea of what it may run to get it to your city. These pics are recent as I pulled them from storage to get a freight quote for another member. I would be glad to build a pallet for cost of materials which I would estimate to be $25-35. Someone needs to buy these :). They are solid bumpers.

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0297.JPG

Always interested in stock bumpers. Feel free to post a pic or you can text them to me at 713-805-3962. Thanks.

I'm looking for something for the front of our '93 FJ80. Know of anything around SA? Prefer stock but will consider a decent aftermaket.

I'm looking for something for the front of our '93 FJ80. Know of anything around SA? Prefer stock but will consider a decent aftermaket.
I do have a stock bumper from a 95 sitting in my scrap pile. Can't recall what's wrong with it. My son put it there when he pulled the frame for another project. I'll be glad to look at it when I get home later this week.

Any chance they would fit a 94 fzj80? or how much modification would be necessary? I am in Kyle, about an hour away

Ton's and tons of views. Maybe they are just that ugly :). I thought they looked pretty cool on the white truck they came on. I hate to see these things just sit in my storage cabin. Someone has to want them.

can you measure between the attachment points, and the inner width of he "wings" on the front bumper? If they are close I may be able to use them with light modification.

IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG
I ju
can you measure between the attachment points, and the inner width of he "wings" on the front bumper? If they are close I may be able to use them with light modification.
st happen to have these on my phone as another mud member requested this a while back. The inside to inside measurement is 29 1/4". Outside to outside is 30 3/4" (just under). These came off a 70 so they will bolt right onto another one. If you're looking to put them on an 80, they can be modified. My son just did this with his ARB. Switched frames (80 under his 60) and he modified the mounts so they fit. Pic included

Whooaaa. Don't know what happened with all the uploads. I'm on a plane and had some issues. Obviously I hit the button a few too many times.

I would like to get the front from you then. What was involved in the mod your son did? I am going to measure my frame rails tomorrow morning.

I am in Kyle Tx, could swing down to SA this weekend if you are available.

I would like to get the front from you then. What was involved in the mod your son did? I am going to measure my frame rails tomorrow morning.

I am in Kyle Tx, could swing down to SA this weekend if you are available.
I'm out of town until Sunday evening. I'm not sure what my son did but he can weigh in. We are 30 miles west of San Marcos on the north end of Canyon Lake. I'll be around Monday and Tuesday. Look forward to meeting you. @mcguirejohnson can you share what you did to the ARB mounts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom