Cup Holders for the pick up? (89-94) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bhicks

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I have been working on developing a single cup holder and double cup holder for the 2nd Gen 4Runner (1990-1995). I have gotten a lot of requests to expand my product line for the 2nd gen guys. As I did some research I noticed that the console of the 89-94 pickup has similar to identical features as the 2nd Gen console. Here is the two cup holders I designed. Would this also work on the same era pick up?

Here is the single cup holder that goes in that weird square hole thing. I think this is the same hole that is on the pickup but I'm not sure.

Super cool product!! What are the dimensions of each? If you’d like I can measure mine to see if they fit...

Or you could send me some to test out for ya 😉 just kidding but I’d definitely buy one if they fit!

Super cool product!! What are the dimensions of each? If you’d like I can measure mine to see if they fit...

Or you could send me some to test out for ya 😉 just kidding but I’d definitely buy one if they fit!

Can you snap a pic or two of your console and post here? Your sig says you have an 80 and 87 pickup. From the little info I gathered I think these fit in the 89-94 pick up but I am not 100% sure on that. The more pics I see of the different years, the more confident I can be on what years these cup holders will fit.

Can you snap a pic or two of your console and post here? Your sig says you have an 80 and 87 pickup. From the little info I gathered I think these fit in the 89-94 pick up but I am not 100% sure on that. The more pics I see of the different years, the more confident I can be on what years these cup holders will fit.

Absolutely! I’ll snap up some pics tomorrow. The 1980 is sold and these definitely won’t work with the 79-83 trucks.

There are a lot of different variations of center consoles with these pickups though. Mine is a double decker but I believe the bottom should be the same as most. Also depending on the year and model the little triangular piece is going to be different.

MR. T sure wanted people to have a vast variety of middle consoles.

My '84 Xcab had the single tall console and my '87 Turbo 2WD Xcab and '88 4rnnr had/have the double tall consoles. Based on that limited data set I'm thinking that Mr. T was trying to add more storage as the body style matured.

If the side mount shown above could have a version that is designed to be universal and simply bolt to something I'd be interested in that as then I can build the bracket to put it where I need it to be. Just blind holes in the bottom where I can install some of these would work for me: McMaster-Carr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom