CSC Random picture thread (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

zZ1jCvH.jpg

P336PrP.jpg

Last edited:
Was a good day for spotting. I drive past this person's house regularly and see the 55 but I can't say I've noticed the plates on the BMW before (the 55 is plated with "FEHOG"). I'd like to think another potential 200 owner "if only" :)
View attachment 1921992

I also saw a 76 series with what appeared to be German plates while sitting at the lights on Speedway - was on the bike though so couldn't grab a snap. Looked bog standard.
This guy also has a Plymouth Prowler. I always want to stop by and see the Iron Pig, but my wife does not allow it :)

A buddy of mine with a 62 series sent it to me. I told him if it was like anything else on these trucks, it'll cost $10k per window.

My cousin fab'ed a system to take the standard fj40 door locks and made them pop locks that can be opened with a remote key fob

My cousin fab'ed a system to take the standard fj40 door locks and made them pop locks that can be opened with a remote key fob

Remote battery dies and some ppl think theyre locked out of their vehicle. A fairly large percentage of ppl have never had to use a key to open a car door.

Last edited:
FJ40 swinging by CBT before going to one of the Monterry auctions

40b.jpg
fj40int.jpg

FJ40 swinging by CBT before going to one of the Monterry auctions
Talk about over polishing a turd . . . Do people do that type of build with an early Willys or Land Rover?

Some clearly miss the point of a 40.

Talk about over polishing a turd . . . Do people do that type of build with an early Willys or Land Rover?

Some clearly miss the point of a 40.

now to tell you it has a FI Chevy V8 in it ..

now to tell you it has a FI Chevy V8 in it ..

Don't think the FI V8 will effect the number of possible buyers with that interior. A thread not long ago was brought up some one restored cruiser was a work of art. This one takes being a work up art.to a much higher level. Unless the seller good a good 40 cheap up front and was able to do the work themselves think breaking even is going to be tough. The Artzee type and utility vehicles don't usually go together.

By Chevy's ad for the new Blazer think that may be the crowd they are going after.

that is CRAZY

Or just stupid. Can see where it looks the flood waters were about to run into a large pond from recent rains. NG said this was people gathering to watch the flash flood. The guy picked the wrong area to watch. Everybody else knew where to park to escape. AZ has a stupid driver law.

The Cruiser enjoying the view... Broken Arrow - April of this year.

Cruiser - Taking in the sights sm.jpg

Wife and I drove the Oregon coast yesterday (rental). Beautiful state!
MVIMG_20190608_141215.jpg

MVIMG_20190608_142905.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom