CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.19.2018 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor
Threads
CSC October Meeting Agenda 10.19.2018 •••Help needed•••

☼ I will be out of the country for November and December meetings anyone able to help

Sonic <location map link

Starting time 7:30 PM

Meeting agenda
  • Introduction of first time guest
  • Introduction of new members
  • Run of the month – Recent details and previous reports
  • Looking for a treasurer to handle the money for CSC
  • Up coming ROTM Details
  • Discuss choices and determine next months item for the DOTM
  • New business

As usual on the annual Casner run everyone was very generous and we ended up with more meat than we could eat, so @ScottyDog will be bringing the leftover carne and pollo asada to cook up some street tacos for whoever is there and hungry before the meeting. There's about 12lbs to go through, @Saddletramp is bringing tortillas, I have the toppings. First come, first served! :bounce2:

If anyone wants to bring anything (not required) we could use some tortilla chips (there will be a lot of salsa to go through) and perhaps some guac or avocado would be nice, but we can live without it.

As usual on the annual Casner run everyone was very generous and we ended up with more meat than we could eat, so @ScottyDog will be bringing the leftover carne and pollo asada to cook up some street tacos for whoever is there and hungry before the meeting. There's about 12lbs to go through, @Saddletramp is bringing tortillas, I have the toppings. First come, first served! :bounce2:

If anyone wants to bring anything (not required) we could use some tortilla chips (there will be a lot of salsa to go through) and perhaps some guac or avocado would be nice, but we can live without it.

I will bring chips

maybe I bring the 40 :hmm:

It was a good turn out last night. Sorry, I didn't stay around longer, ever since the wife's accident she hasn't been able to sit or stand for long periods of time. She toughened it out for me last night for a little but I saw the pain in her eyes and made the call to leave.

The food smelled great, too bad I ate prior to coming out. The wife wanted CPK (California Pizza Kitchen).

I was able to meet @Spamcheese looking forward to swapping coils with you.

@roma042987 are you they guy that did the amazing Mustard FJ40 restoration? I didn’t know you had moved to AZ. Welcome. Tom

Copper State Cruisers Monthly Phoenix Meeting
Friday, October 19, 2018 @ 7:30 PM
Tempe, AZ

First Time Guests

John @toy tech - '97 4runner, FJ62, '83 Toyota Pickup. John was around 6-7 years ago and came because @Cruddz dragged him around.

Brian & Sara - Brian has 3 land cruisers?? Somehow he avoided talking about them.... o_O

Patrick @Gila Man - He owns a very nice gray FJ62 that he's owned since 1992, it's all original and a very beautiful specimen.

Nate @FlightMedic178 - Nate owns a very clean dark silver '03 LX470 which he bought about 3 months ago, and also a manual '17 Tacoma. The LX's previous owner was meticulous and had the dealership do all the maintenance. So far he has added bigger tires and a large roof rack.

New Members

None

Run of the Month

October - @brice123 organized the annual Casner run on October 13th. Despite the rain, there was a great turnout for this event and lots of people came up just to enjoy 1-2 nights of camping. There were epic street tacos and the views were great until the fog/rain rolled in. We stayed mostly dry with many tarps and awnings, and the weather didn't dampen any spirits! A great time, as always. October 2018 ROTM - Casner
November - Kirk @Chaos55 has volunteered to lead the November ROTM -- his initial thought is to do a run up to Young. Details TBD.:steer:

December - No specific runs scheduled at this time but often people will organize impromptu runs around this time, so keep an eye out for posts!

Other Business

Christmas Party - We've decided to have another Christmas Party this year and @Highway Romping has graciously "volunteered" to organize the event!! :clap::grinpimp: We will work to determine a specific budget and location for the event. Date has not been set yet but assuming sometime in December... :santa::santa::santa::santa::bounce::bounce2::bounce:

Change of Membership Management Duties - @Rudster has been awesome to manage all the CSC Membership processing and gear for the past 3 years, but it has come time to pass off that duty and @Saddletramp has agreed to take over the responsibility. THANK YOU @Rudster for all your hard work taking care of this for us for the past 3 years! Your awesome efforts have been greatly appreciated. :clap::clap::clap::cheers:

Backup for Leading Meetings - @LandCruiserPhil will be out of the country for the remainder of the year so we need some help with running the November and December meetings. @yjeff volunteered to lead the November meeting and the Christmas Party will count as the December meeting, so that will fall to @Highway Romping :rofl:

CSC PayPal Account / Bank Account - We set up an official CSC PayPal account and Bank Account and need to assign someone as the CSC Treasurer now that we will have all the CSC money all in one spot. @Saddletramp and @brices123 are quarterbacking this right now and have set up a non-profit entity to hold the funds. We'd like to set up a system where there is regular reporting on what money the club does have and how much is being spent, etc. just to ensure there is accountability. More info will be forthcoming.

@roma042987 are you they guy that did the amazing Mustard FJ40 restoration? I didn’t know you had moved to AZ. Welcome. Tom

Oh man three mustard 40s now lol. I still live in Alabama just work out here with a new job. Think I was here 6 months this year.

Kinda funny but the two mustard 40 builds for my friend are what got me the new job in a totally unrelated field.

CSC1810_01.jpg

CSC1810_02.jpg

CSC1810_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom