Cruisin Hills Adventures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My wife and I are by no means expert videographers, nor world traveled explorers. But we are inspired by them, and share the same desire to get outside, explore new places, and share our experiences with friends and family. Both of us are Toyota fanboys/girls respectively, having owned Pickups, Tacoma's, 4Runner's, a Rav4, and our pride and joy: our 1990 FJ62 Land Cruiser. We're weekend warriors, mostly exploring our backyard, the incomparable Utah wilderness. These are our adventures!

We needed to get the Cruiser on some dirt, so a quick trip up Farmington Canyon satisfied the itch. Only twenty minutes or so from our house, this heavily trafficked, dusty road up the canyon was great for the inaugural run in Cassandra.

The sun was fading quickly, but the view from the top of Hobble Creek Canyon was incredible. The drone was quickly readied, and once airborn, I was blown away by the bird's eye view of the beautiful valley.

Moab and Land Cruiers go together like lamb and tuna fish. Or, do you prefer spaghetti and meatballs? Either way, we knew October would be a great time to make a trip to the Cruiser Mecca.

Old man winter has been pretty stubborn this year. So far it has been a pretty mild year, but a fresh blanket of snow beckoned us out into the desert to make some fresh tracks.

With all of the talk about the red dirt, killer views, and natural arches of Southern Utah, few seem to realize there's another gem hidden in this wild state. West of the Great Salt Lake, the desert has so much to explore and enjoy. This trip particularly, we were after some caves.

Love them! Follow y’all on IG too.

The latest adventure in the Cruisin' Hills Saga. Our road trip to Capitol Reef NP, and our drive through Cathedral Valley was amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom