CruiserCult 40 Series Product offerings (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you talking about that fat rubber bushing at the end of the column? We may be able to remake that. I’ll see if I have one on hand to model.
Yeah I think it has a metal contact ring at the end of the of it too. I think the metal part is still in mine. Just a big rubber bushing that the steering shaft runs through. Thanks!!

Finally happy with this boot!
OG and prototypes. :) Made in house in a tough rubber but supple enough for easy install. The ports hug the wires nicely and it snaps onto the switch so nice.
IMG_7770.jpeg

:grinpimp:

We have tail light protector cones back in stock! Modeled off the OG plastic units. Unfortunately we had a computer issue and lost our original design file so we had to remodel it from scratch and then learn how to print them correctly on our new machine. Took a bit of trial and error but we finally got a product we can be proud of again. :) You can swoop on a set HERE.
Thank you all for the support!
cone! .jpeg

The 4WD switch boots are live. We modeled them off the OG boot to include the wire seal/strain relief . You can just buy the boot alone, or get some genuine Yazaki wire and terminals to go with it (male and female with insulators). You can get them here. Made in house of tough rubber and ready be entombed in grease and dirt under your rig. hahaha.
4wd switch boot C.jpg

Well I needed a new fusible link for my 40. So I made a batch of them how I have been wanting for a while now. These are made with genuine Yazaki wire, ring terminal end to perfectly match the starter stud size and OE cruiser spec connectors on the other end. Rated for the stock 30amp system. We 8 available HERE.
Fusible link.jpg

We finally have a small batch of these ready! You can get one HERE. These are printed in the same tough rubber we used for the 4wd switch boots. I installed one in my truck and it works great! Solid fit onto the switch. We clearly took our sweet time in modeling these so they work well and have that OEM look. :)
IMG_7754.jpeg

These drains sold out fast…Any best guess when you’ll have a fresh batch?

We are waiting on some parts to get another batch made up. We will have them back on the site in 1-2 weeks.

I’ll update here when we have more on the site.

I needed a new clutch slave return spring bracket for my 40 but also wanted a little something extra to protect the slave cylinder from the exhaust pipe, so I merged the two needs! These will be available soon, made of stainless steel. :)
IMG_8060.jpeg

IMG_8105.jpeg

Just a heads up, there will be a shipping pause on orders from April 14th to the 22nd. Orders placed during that pause will start shipping again on the 22nd. The awesome crew member that handles the shipping will be out of town on an important trip. Thank you all! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom