Cruiser Days - July 11, 2009

Enigma

Poster looks great Marcin, but our logo and the tlca one overlap a bit,making them a bit hard to read.
Perhaps one logo on either side, with the "show and shine" text below the 2009?

Fantom

So we are sticking with "Cruiser Days"? Rob mentioned something about just having it as "Landcruiser Show and Shine". Personally I would like to see "Landcruiser Show and Rust" just for fun but I'm twisted that way. I need to know this if I am making the shirts (minor detail).

Enigma

So we are sticking with "Cruiser Days"? Rob mentioned something about just having it as "Landcruiser Show and Shine". Personally I would like to see "Landcruiser Show and Rust" just for fun but I'm twisted that way. I need to know this if I am making the shirts (minor detail).
I vote to keep it as "Cruiser Days", if we are voting that is, 'cuz isn't that what it's always been called?

so the overnighter...any approx departure times? im guessing cruiser days will wrap up sometime in the late afternoon. anyone bringing kids? if there are other sprogs coming...i'll bring my 4 & 6 year old. will probably stop off at home to get the coolers. trailer will be packed with non perishables & rest of the gear..etc. it should be OK to tug the trailer along to cruiser days...yes?

Scalp

so the overnighter...any approx departure times? im guessing cruiser days will wrap up sometime in the late afternoon. anyone bringing kids? if there are other sprogs coming...i'll bring my 4 & 6 year old. will probably stop off at home to get the coolers. trailer will be packed with non perishables & rest of the gear..etc. it should be OK to tug the trailer along to cruiser days...yes?
Meet at Hopkins Pickle at 5:00 p.m. for the run up the Harrison. McTague didn't say the final destination, but he does drive hard and fast. If you're bringing a trailer, then stick with someone else because you won't be able to follow McTague. :eek:

Kids & spouses welcome!

Vanny

I won't be at the meeting on Thursaday but I will be in and out at Cruiser Days. I can help Phil or who ever set up until 10am and then I have to take off. I will be back around 1pm and my wife is going to join me for the over nighter.

Phil, let me know if you want help and what time I should be there.

Top Bottom