Cruiser Days 2005 a BIG success!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mud_Guppie said:
I believe it's a bunch of different parts/suppliers on the lift for the 80

The lowering brackets for the links look like MAFs stuff?

Nicely done.

Radd Cruisers said:
Wonder who built the lift for that 80 with 37s, looked really well designed?

Rob:

The owner of that truck is friends with Shel...they work together at the railway. He's on MUD here too, but I forget his tag.

well Stoney, it looks like the event was a total success. next year i will be there for sure, wether as a vendor or just a participant makes no difference to me.
congrates big time.
cheers
<don't sell your rig>

Thanks Wayne. We're already starting to plan for next year...hope to see you on that one.

How was you trip?

{And believe me, I'm not exactly pushing to sell my rig. :D Working my butt off right now to see if I can make it so I don't have to.)

tangent

the trip was great, i went away whate as a gost and came back nicly taned. the scenery on the beach was fantastic. Berni MADE me drive the Mitsubishi Jeep to the beach everyday that we went and i booted all over in the LJ71 i have down there. that truck is PERFECT for mid western Ontario driving. wicked fuel milage, great comfort, just perfect.
we will be buying some land down there and building a shop for Luxury's eastern division. i am excited.
checked out tons of different properties in the surrouding area and the land prices in Ontario is climbing fast.
the gas prices broke $1.00 while we were there and the record was $1.14 for the highest while diesel was .93-.95.
the weather was fantastic and we missed the 2 weeks of terrible Alberta weather while we were gone. sorry guys i guess Berni took the sun with her and now the sun is back out here and Berni is back home...

next year for sure, Stoney. even if i have to fly out from our holidaying in Ontario for it.

cheers

crushers said:
the trip was great, next year for sure, Stoney. even if i have to fly out from our holidaying in Ontario for it.cheers

Welcome back Wayne! Sounds like you had fun. Good. Yes, make sure you attend next year. It was great to have so many Cruiser in one place, and next year will be even better I am sure!

Hopefully some of the light duty Cruiser's are there as well.

gb

It's in the current issue

Wanted to let all attendees of Cruiser Days 2005 that the article is in the current issue of 4WD Toyota owner. Great photos, great event, we'll see you again next year!!

Dave

Mud_Guppie said:
80 series

is that 37's on that thing? sorry havent seen much pictures of 80 series on 37's since most of them are on 33's or 35's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom