CruiseMoab 2009 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

boydmick

RIP My Friend
SILVER Star
Threads
Well, as soon as I get everything packed I'm off to CruiseMoab!!;p;p

You can follow my progress here if you're interested:
SPOT tracking page

Have fun while I'm gone.

:flipoff2:

Is Bubba the climbing wonder dog going too?

Moab is not dog friendly, something about the cryptobiotic soil getting smushed. The whole family has to stay home:frown:

That is the hardest part about this trip.

Moab is not dog friendly, something about the cryptobiotic soil getting smushed. The whole family has to stay home:frown:

That is the hardest part about this trip.

That's too bad. You and Bubba are like a mean offroad team! I'd have put lean in there too, but Bubba ain't quite there yet! He's getting there tho! :clap:

From what I recall, there is only one run in which you can't take the dog along. Elephant something IIRC:hmm:. I took Zoey with me for CM '07 and she had a blast!

Hope you're having an awesome time even if you still decided not to bring him.

Yep, that's the highway about a thousand feet below her:eek:
CM07 491 (Small).jpg
CM07 644 (Small).jpg
CM07 670 (Small).jpg

Steve you bastard! Go ahead and rub it in:flipoff2:

We had to leave them behind this year :mad:

It is Elephant Hill they are not allowed on at all; even inside the truck!

The City if Moab itself is anti dog as well. Dogs are not allowed in public parks and must be on a leash 6' or less any time they are outside the house or vehicle. While on BLM land they may be on the trail, but must stay inside the truck. I know this is virtually unenforceable, but I would hate for Rising Sun or the TLCA to get a bad rap because of me. Three dogs are hard to ignore:meh:

If I ever go solo, Bubba will be there with me!

Bubba is going to need counseling! Perhaps you should arrange a meeting with the ACLU about Bubba's rights! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom