Cruise Moab roll call (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who from the forum is going, and is anyone passing through Chicago and looking to caravan (or run shotgun/2nd driver with me?)

Heading out from Reno on April 14th. Towing an 80 with our 200 and cruising highway 50 if anyone from the west coast wants to caravan out. Staying in Ely on the 14th, then on to Moab.

I'll be there, also from south Florida. Second Cruise Moab, and third time to Moab with a Cruiser.

I will be there this year. Had to cancel at the last minute last year. Will finally get the wife to come with me this year. Will be heading out of Champaign towing the trailer. I normally leave on Sunday and get there on Tuesday afternoon, when I am driving by myself. Not sure yet if I will leave on Sunday or Monday yet this year.

Wouldn’t miss it! I’ll be leading Hells on Thursday again if any 200s want to join. @TheGrrrrr and @Gregtoy144 will be there as well.

1707675744128.jpeg

Wouldn’t miss it! I’ll be leading Hells on Thursday again if any 200s want to join. @TheGrrrrr and @Gregtoy144 will be there as well.
I'd love to join in, I was looking for a couple of 200's to do this trail with. It's one of the few trails I did not want to try on my own.

Great to see all the 200’s on the trail in Moab! From all the one’s I have witnessed, they seem to do great out there, I will probably be leaving the 200 and home, the 80 will make it’s annual trip West!

Newbie to this and hoping I can get registered this year. Until then, a bit hard to plan.

Newbie to this and hoping I can get registered this year. Until then, a bit hard to plan.

Unfortunately registration sold out in under an hour yesterday 😮

View attachment 3555839

Our plan was to do a few mild trails in the 200, and the more adventurous ones in our 80. It would be fun to take the 200 on Hells though. It's been a few years since I last ran it, and I don't remember it being too challenging (other than Hells Gate). Sounds like your Thursday run would be the one to join.

Great to see all the 200’s on the trail in Moab! From all the one’s I have witnessed, they seem to do great out there, I will probably be leaving the 200 and home, the 80 will make it’s annual trip West!

Or bring both! My 80 goes a lot faster when attached to a 200.

That's how that goes... Maybe another year.
If I can convince someone to drive with me from Chicago you’re welcome to ride with me and drive some so I can get epic photos

If I can convince someone to drive with me from Chicago you’re welcome to ride with me and drive some so I can get epic photos

Bummed I missed the registration. I'll have to discuss with the wife about some other logistics and extended family plans we had before this so I'll have to noodle on it. Thanks for the opportunity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom