Cruise Moab 2017 Registration Is Now SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The registration caught me sleeping. Is the wait list also full? I'm pretty local so if you did happen to have a cancellation last minute I could probably go on a weeks notice or so. I'm in Moab 4-6 times a year, so if I don't make it not a huge deal, but it's a fun event.

The registration caught me sleeping. Is the wait list also full? I'm pretty local so if you did happen to have a cancellation last minute I could probably go on a weeks notice or so. I'm in Moab 4-6 times a year, so if I don't make it not a huge deal, but it's a fun event.

We have a "full" wait list on individual trails that are full. As a committee we are struggling a bit with trying to find seats for late comers at the dinner and raffle. Our city permit is for 300 and we are already above that and scrambling to figure out where to seat everyone. We are currently around 50 above our 170 registration limit and keep getting requests. As a committee we are actively working to expand the capacity of our event without violating the stipulations of our many permits.

I see that CB radios are a requirement. That being said, does anyone have a CHIRP spreadsheet of ham freq.s for the area to share?

I see that CB radios are a requirement. That being said, does anyone have a CHIRP spreadsheet of ham freq.s for the area to share?

All registrants will be given an information booklet when they check in at the event. Each trail has designated CB and HAM frequencies, which are listed in the booklet.

We have a "full" wait list on individual trails that are full. As a committee we are struggling a bit with trying to find seats for late comers at the dinner and raffle. Our city permit is for 300 and we are already above that and scrambling to figure out where to seat everyone. We are currently around 50 above our 170 registration limit and keep getting requests. As a committee we are actively working to expand the capacity of our event without violating the stipulations of our many permits.
Thanks! That's a good problem to have - too many people who want to join your event. It's a whole lot better than no-one showing up. It's a sign that you're doing a good job. No hard feelings here. I'll pay more attention next year. Hope you have a great event!

Dunno if this is the thread to post pics from CM, but here are a few.

DSC06295-01.jpeg
DSC06315-01.jpeg
DSC06238-01.jpeg
DSC06312-01.jpeg

Last edited:
This was our second CM. Definitely going next year!

First time. Been wanting to wheel in Moab for 20+ years. Thanks to all the hard working folks who put on a great event in an absolutely amazing place. I checked a few trails off my list. Kokopelli trail (Rose Garden Hill), Top of the World.

IMG_5521.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

Definitely a fun day, The "small mishap" could have been a lot worse. It was great to actually meet folks in person who I have only known through Ih8mud for years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom