Cruise Moab 2011 Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have been told fine spline birfs are the salvation - so why would you want to jinx it :hillbilly:

....if we do the Maze next year...

What do you mean "if"?:)

Anyways, couple more shots from up there...

It's funny how the bottom of the cliff ledge in pic #2 blends rather seamlessly into the ground 1000' below...:)
I tried to catch the cloud and the rock at nearly the same angle in the pic, but didn't see the 'meld'...even in the native resolution of the image, it's pretty much a seamless transition...

We learned last year that some of these junipers that seem dead might still have some life in them, and that in Canyonlands NP some of those juniper trees are somewhere in the neighborhood of 600 years of age... :eek:
DSC_1006.jpg
DSC_1012.jpg
DSC_1018.jpg

Last edited:
Those are some great pics, Michael!. The first one is my favorite...

I have been told fine spline birfs are the salvation ...

I don't know who told you that, but isn't the rapture or something silly coming up soon?:hillbilly:

That said, the old front axle parts are,, well,, old. Time for some "newer old parts", kinda like the, how long can he run the 10 bolt axle thingy?:hillbilly:

Good job Phil

:cool:

as was the real deal :clap:

Some of us made a quick trip into Onion Creek. A great place that is very difficult to photograph. The most scenic part is a tight canyon, so big time sun/shadow contrast and the rock is so red that most wouldn't believe the pix. :cool:
5-6-2011_8.jpg
5-6-2011_9.jpg

It was all about the photography...
IMG_2806.jpg

The group of rigs, including a Rav4. It was a rental, the European couple driving it were intending to go all of the way around that day!
5-7-2011_13.jpg
5-7-2011_14.jpg
5-7-2011_15.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom