craigslist cruiser crap (12 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Last edited:
Anyone see the roof top rents for $900 from
Ironman.

I remember in high school my buddy traded about $40 worth of beer for one of these parked in someone’s yard. I still think stuff like this should be like $500 but it’s definitely a rare and cool truck these days. This one is manual and 4wd. A little rusty and the interior is pretty trashed but it might be worth a look and talk him down to $2,500 worth of beer...

A61C2614-5476-465B-ADA0-BE66551E8318.png

Last edited:
I remember in high school my buddy traded about $40 worth of beer for one of these parked in someone’s yard. I still think stuff like this should be like $500 but it’s definitely a rare and cool truck these days. This one is manual and 4wd. A little rusty and the interior is pretty trashed but it might be worth a look and talk him down to $2,500 worth of beer...

View attachment 2361933
Driver side, bed side looks pretty rough, but it looks very complete.
I have bed sides and a rear bumper for one if anyone picks this up.

Love these. Had an 82 SR5 longbed 4x4 that I'd bought in 84. Tough truck! Probably would still be running strong if it hadn't rusted to bits, which these were wont to do.

Thats awesome you've got those parts. I really need to find a garage to rent... this would be a fun project and I don’t think it would cost too much to restore into decent shape.

Love these. Had an 82 SR5 longbed 4x4 that I'd bought in 84. Tough truck! Probably would still be running strong if it hadn't rusted to bits, which these were wont to do.

I agree. Had a 79 I bought for $300 from a farmer who used it for hauling mulch. AC blew cold and it was easy to work on. Rust killed it.

The 83 was my favorite though... 5-speed, short bed, mirage Ed. Sold to someone here on mud. It was in pretty good shape. Regret ever selling that one.

Thats awesome you've got those parts. I really need to find a garage to rent... this would be a fun project and I don’t think it would cost too much to restore into decent shape.
Just found this garage down the block for rent... went and scoped it out. $200/month with no door and no visible electric outlets. No thanks!
53C3C891-CF47-4B99-8A1C-58EAAD6D0D03.png
DC266122-C9F4-4FB7-8693-469EA4C9E31A.jpeg

Check out the photos on this guys truck in Vancouver. That’s awesome what he did with it.
The last thing I need is one more reason to move to Canada...

But just found the American market version for sale nearby... I think im in love...

36B48C79-3A3F-4C60-96D3-3B6A0C3F9BCD.png
5AE43299-CD39-408B-A391-6F9CE1181FA7.png

The 4x4 Sunrader and Chinooks are the prized pigs of the Toyota mini RV world. Get looking at those and you'll be down some deep dark corners of the Internet looking for one for sale.

The 4x4 Sunrader and Chinooks are the prized pigs of the Toyota mini RV world. Get looking at those and you'll be down some deep dark corners of the Internet looking for one for sale.

This one was a real beaut.

Was also listed on ebay

Really clean 80 series if anyone wants to drive one cross country back to Virginia lol...the best thing is the seller actually took the time to write a great description which is quite rare these days.

Actually, Portland, OR is loaded with cool LC’s:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom