craigslist cruiser crap (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The undercarriage is super clean. Very tempting. Will need an ARB or similar to hide some vendor bender damage.

$4,500 VA beach
9F0B987B-6714-4714-9928-FA52FF628FF4.jpeg

Who dis?

Selling items because I had planned for an install on my 2006 LC, but was recently totaled after merged into on the freeway.

I'm on Ih8mud and happy to provide any links to why this setup was put together.

Who dis?

Selling items because I had planned for an install on my 2006 LC, but was recently totaled after merged into on the freeway.

I'm on Ih8mud and happy to provide any links to why this setup was put together.

it was posted here a few weeks ago, forget who though

Who dis?

That'd be me -- happy to answer any questions or post any carnage picks of the long-gone land cruiser.

Just because I've been asked by a few people (on Craigslist and here) --

I do not have the totalled truck and only have these other items:

1) brand new OEM Lower Control Arms and trailing bushing (installed in frame) -- was part of the referenced suspension upgrade since the truck had 208k miles and I was too lazy to press out all the bushings and ball joint on the truck.

2) grey weather tech mats (front, second row, and rear). Rear has utility knife slits for third row.

3) OEM carpets mats.

4) Two OEM cross bars -- had installed diy 8020 aluminum bars to support a RTT.

5) 8x spark plugs (forget the brand at the moment, but they're unused).

6) Toyota tundra fuel filter (to retrofit in filter housing).

7) nearly complete OEM navigation swap-out... This was a crazy project to start attempting and I'd want to discuss if people were truly interested. There are threads by Jerryb on here about non-nav installs to get the HVAC controls divorced from the integrated nav and allow for a standard double-din stereo install.

All of the above were going to be posted after sorting out the TD kit and supporting aftermarket items.

Eric.

I forgot to follow up with you after our conversation...

How much are you asking for the grey weather tech mats?

What benefit has the Toyota tundra fuel filter mod?

Eric.

I forgot to follow up with you after our conversation...

How much are you asking for the grey weather tech mats?

What benefit has the Toyota tundra fuel filter mod?

I'll send you a text on the mats -- just sprayed them down yesterday

As far as the tundra fuel filter, misspoke....its the Sequoia fuel pump. 2005-2007 fuel pump denso #950-0210 instead of 23220-50160 is the thread; I had a scare where my engine randomly stalled out from a start (at elevation) and was going to swap the pump out as a precaution. The Sequoia P/N was found at 1/3 the cost of the LC's which sold as an entire assembly. Never got around to installing.

Hertz has 2 TRD Off Road Tacomas for sale:

And 2 TRD Off Road 4Runners:

Who wants a one off T4R?

Hold my beer...

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_1592229788b483a8IMG_7805-scaled.jpg

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_1592320037e06abd691IMG_7949-scaled.jpg

I think the well thought out spare tire carrier is my favorite part...

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_1592230280e5c3655b483a8IMG_7883-scaled.jpg

Hold my beer...

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_1592229788b483a8IMG_7805-scaled.jpg

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_1592320037e06abd691IMG_7949-scaled.jpg

I think the well thought out spare tire carrier is my favorite part...

2013_toyota_custom_military_expedition_style_tundra_1592230280e5c3655b483a8IMG_7883-scaled.jpg
I'm shocked BaT has that listed...

I'm shocked BaT has that listed...

Don't be.

BaT is overrun by high-volume dealers now.
Heck, there's a slushbox Honda Element auction running.

Don't be.

BaT is overrun by high-volume dealers now.
Heck, there's a slushbox Honda Element auction running.
They rhinolined the entire truck but couldn't rhinoline the bed.. :rofl:

They want the site traffic generated not the fees that one.

check out Cars&Bids. Same concept but like BaT used to be

BAT blows, I miss when it was a pre-auction site... said the jaded curmudgeon.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom