craigslist cruiser crap (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone went to an awful lot of trouble to make that thing THAT ugly...

It's hard to make a truck look uglier than current generation Taco/4R. I'm not sure they've done it.

:flush:

It's hard to make a truck look uglier than current generation Taco/4R. I'm not sure they've done it.

:flush:

tenor.gif

WTF!!! WOW! More money than sense... That truck looks like a kick in the cojones

Looks like the same truck...

Someone buy this before I make another bad decision.
Please post a link to this particular ad. There is an ad, as posted above for the same truck for $6900 and it’s in Annapolis, not Ellicott City.

The $6900 ad was posted a couple weeks ago, the $3900 was posted a couple hours ago.
There’s a posting for it in the Toyota land crusier marketplace group. Rather amusing read.

The Facebook ad was working lat night and listed a good number of things wrong. A couple of emission/O2 faults, suspension clunk, can’t remember the others—didn’t mention anything catastrophic though.

Makes me think the $3900 ad is legit since it is now sold ‘as is’ and he seems like he needs to unload it.

Other than the problems mentioned definitely looked good for $3900–worst case it’s easily worth more than that in parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom