Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Leftover flagstone and free screenings day at the quarry are a deadly combo ..... bourbon n bed sounds awesome ha

2BF88F8A-7C2D-4EE2-9E00-F2DD3CCC67DD.jpeg

We are too busy working

From the "it's a small f-ing world" category... we ran into this fully kitted dual sport Yamaha at a gas stop somewhere outside Elk City, OK. I commented on the bike having an ADV and Dakar sticker on it's windscreen and said to Kitty, "I bet he knows Daniel". The road weary biker comes lolling out of the convenience store and I looked hard at him from 20 ft away as I was pumping my own gas. I say out loud, "how far you traveling?" and he turns to me. He tells me he picked up this bike in Seattle and is driving back to Atlanta. He got beat up by the winds on I-40 and was headed to Tulsa. I start walking closer and I KNOW THIS GUY. I interrupt and say, do you know Daniel P... and he looks really tired now, and thinks for a second..."yeah, I do." I say, we were at your house a couple months back when Daniel came through Atlanta for a visit and to promote his Moto Patagonia tours. I add, we ate tacos at 2 in the morning at El Rey! and it finally jogs his memory. I felt sorry for Kurt since the miles and wind were really taking their toll on him, but he said he's jumping back onto back roads and staying off the highways from this point forward.
IMG_7799.JPG

Awesomeness ^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom