Cool cars and CLC chat (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This truck and their drivers:

9230ADD9-A77C-4FE6-81A1-1DBAE70D8182-6926-000005B626354FC2.jpeg

A new JK is like $40k and they are EVERYWHERE.... A JK killer would clean up if priced similarly. Ford is looking to bring back the Bronco with a retro theme, but Dodge, now dodge has it figured out.

The 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon is an absolute beast

808hp on pump gas (840hp on race fuel) and 0-60 in 2.3 seconds as confirmed by the NHRA... If I was in the auto industry, I'd want to work for them! And they will sell the F out before the first one ever rolls off the line. Take note Mr. T this is how you make folks part with their $$

1492036268890.jpg

The last car I drove before I broke my femur was a Hellcat. Quite impressive for such a heavy car. Can't imagine another 101hp on the same chassis. I y'all ever get a chance to drive one, ask for the Red ignition key not the black one.

i dont get all the hate on the challengers.....every day some race page has a boat meme for them......few hundred pounds when youre at 4K isnt much.....theyre all fat.

their curb weight is 3,894 to 4,448 lbs

the camaro curb weight is 3,339 to 4,113 lbs

and the mustang comes in lightest...at 3,469 to 3,825 lbs

none of them are "light"

and i would take a challenger hellcat or demon over the others any day.....but that's just me....

The Challenger is definitely the best looking of the 3

I ran across this tonight while surfing...

Bro-dozer taken to the infinite degree, but d@mn, it is a beast. The bro-speak in the middle is meh, but just ignore that and enjoy the pure insanity. Rednecks with paychecks seems appropriate for such an event.

That's about the biggest waste of money I've ever seen. I'll never understand why these guys do this crap.

IMG_1609.JPG
IMG_1611.JPG
I've seen a couple of Prados, FJC and I did see a nice defender or two. A couple of Hilux rigs.

This Nissan Patrol has the cool factor

Then I saw this and thought of Lenny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom