For Sale Con Ferr Roof Rack (Medium Length) - CA - Bay Area - $275 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ugly Dwarf

SILVER Star
Threads
Medium length (66" x 60") Conn Fer roof rack. It has no floor (other than the three cross bars) and is dirty with surface rust, but looks to be straight and undamaged. It comes with six (6) mounts / feet. I can include some reproduction Conn Fer stickers I got from SMG (here on Mud) a while back. This is an excellent candidate to be blasted and powder coated. With a new wood or a mesh floor, it would be a classic retro look. $275

This should fit any land cruiser with the rain / drip rails, including FJ40, FJ55, FJ60/62, or FJ/FZJ80. While I originally wanted the ~8' version of this rack for my 80, I got a good deal on a similar style (not Con Ferr) that I was able to mount my Hi Lift, axe, and shovel on. I've got too much time and effort into my existing one to start over with this.

I'm not interested in shipping due to size and weight. The rack is located in Concord, CA. The price seems fair when looking at what others are selling, but is negotiable with cash in hand.

Adding a High Lift Bar - 48" - This is the BAR ONLY... With a bit of lift and 315's, I wanted a little more lifting ability from my jack and moved to a 60" bar. This has been sitting (you guessed it) in my side yard for a year now and it's time to go away. Hate to toss it. Let's set a price of $7 or a six pack of decent IPA, Brown, or Amber ale.

PM with your email or cell and I can send you pictures.

Thank you for your consideration.

PS. Also selling an 80 series trailer hitch, front bumper, and spare tire carrier HERE.

Last edited:
Open to offers. PM me with an email or cell number if you'd like pix.

The rack is still available. I tried to price this below what I've seen others selling for here and on CL, but the price is negotiable if you come take a look and want it.

I'd prefer to keep this set together. I've been getting inquires but mostly from folks who don't live close by. Not in a huge rush, but I'd hate to take the basket to the dump if I only sold the mounts.

I've also added a 48" bar for a high lift. I'm guessing there isn't a lot of market for these as they seem relatively indestructible, but I think a new one is $25-$30 plus shipping. Open to cash offers or trades for beer.

Did you post it on Craigslist? Bump for a cool product.

I’d like the pics also! I’m in Sacramento area and will be headed to San Jose area this coming weekend

719-338-2568 - Pictures please - VERY interested if still available! I have 2 48' trailers moving freight from Pittsburg CA to CO leaving 9/27/18. I may be able to make this work well.

Pictures sent.

Getting this to Pittsburg from my house might be tricky as I already have a rack on my 80 and it's not a joy to take off / put on.

Let me know what you had in mind.

Pictures sent.

Getting this to Pittsburg from my house might be tricky as I already have a rack on my 80 and it's not a joy to take off / put on.

Pictures sent.

Do you still have the rack for sale iam in sacto

Still have it. I'll be around tomorrow afternoon and through the weekend if you wanted to set a time to come by.

I’d love pictures if you have any. I’m interested.

PM with your number or email and I can send. can't figure out how to attach pix to thread from my phone.

PM's replied and pix sent. Rack is still available.

Still available. Not looking for any trades at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom