CMCC - 2005 be there (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great Time! Great Park! Great Event! Great People!

Some pics from my camera:

From top to bottom:

Me and my rig in Rock Swamp

Brad's "drop in" at the start of Whompum

Chris's "wicked" high center after trying to follow a Samuri thru a rough spot!
Rock Swamp 1.jpg
Brad's drop in on Whompum.jpg
Chris High-Centered.jpg

Cruiserhaven said:
Buy the amazing new tire inflator and CO2 keg system and get the patented Keg Illuminator (R) (or Keg-O-Lantern) FREE - a $19.95 value!

Hurry while supplies last!!!

:beer:

now THAT'S funny!

"man...... every time I go to get a beer, I can't find the tap"

of course, the glow stick was also a sobriety test of sorts. you really needed some dexterity to use the tap with that thing zip tied on... :grinpimp:

everyone passed of course.......

Here's a couple of cruiserhead, same trail as the beater but he took a different line. ;) A line you can't take in an 80. :D
cruizerhead1.jpg
cruizerhead2.jpg

Sorry for the delay in the pix. Here they are finally.

Thanks to everyone for putting this all together, especially the folks at GCLC.

Had a great time and met some cool people.

Will be there next year for sure, hopefully not the only guy wheeling a 100! :D

Last edited:
Some more...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Real nice MacNeill...I like the hi-rez ones much better.

Looks like you all had a great time...

So who is everyone in this picture...I can make out a Noah...and you all look dirty....like with mud and stuff...I hear that's not good for our trucks! :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Last edited:
Noah said:
Mac is in black on the left.

Isn't Mac in the black on the RIGHT :confused:

I'm in the middle with the blue GSMTR t-shirt :cheers:

Heffenoche said:
Isn't Mac in the black on the RIGHT :confused:

I'm in the middle with the blue GSMTR t-shirt :cheers:
well......actually when taking a picture is reverses the image....so in reality, he is on the left, but i guess in this case he would be on the right.... :D

It is all about lighting, prisims, and radioimmuaessay....you just wouldnt understand...

ok, i suck....he's on the right :rolleyes:

Next time I'll take my shirt off for the pix and confuse everyone.

Noah said:
then you and Burl can mud wrestle...

He would totally take me.

does Burl even own a shirt? I've talked with him at CMCC this year and I think last year, last year at the pig run maybe to.....he cracks me up.

bk

bkfj40 said:
does Burl even own a shirt? I've talked with him at CMCC this year and I think last year, last year at the pig run maybe to.....he cracks me up.

bk
I dunno if he owns one or not, but everytime i saw him last year and this year at CMCC he didnt have one on....He was even packing up Sunday morning - SHIRTLESS...........i just thank God he had pants on.. :D

Burl cracks me up as well...real good guy - down to earth (and with his shirt off)

reffug said:
Here's a couple of cruiserhead, same trail as the beater but he took a different line. ;) A line you can't take in an 80. :D
I made these 2 pictures brighter but could not post,so go to this link.The last 5 pics are at CMCC`05.
www.msnusers.com/WheelinAdventures

cruiserhead said:
I made these 2 pictures brighter but could not post,so go to this link.The last 5 pics are at CMCC`05.
www.msnusers.com/WheelinAdventures

Sorry cruiserhead, I uploaded those on the fly today and didn't even really look at how they appeared. :doh: Just went back and deleted and reloaded a slightly better version. :idea: My bad. :D

Looks like everybody had a good time. Enjoyed the pics, thanks :cheers:

bkfj40 said:

bk
i can vouch that he started the run both days with a shirt on. :ban: Saturday he had one of the "Land Cruiser Legend" t-shirts that he got at GSMTR 05. Anybody know where I can get one of these?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom