CMCC - 2005 be there (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Junk, Jamie told me about when this happened, im so glad someone got a shot....Cruiserhead is crazy!!

Cruiserhead isn't crazy, but he was having a great time. His buddy Dave, in the blue bronco, seemed like he could not wipe the smile off his face. Definitely a lot of fun.

Below is reffug.

Last edited:
I had a great trip, thanks to GCLC for putting on a great event! I managed to lose my voice but went home with a winch so I think that makes up for it.

This is Dan Friedlander on Rattler catching some air.
dan20zi.jpg

Spencer is adding some ballast here.
dan35ad.jpg

Bob Bascom showing off his flex on Voodoo
bob16hq.jpg

Kina on Voodoo with his frankenstein cruiser
kina2wk.jpg

Sue driving her and husband Jim's Chevota on Rattler's Tail while trying to avoid crushing the windshield frame on the tree. She made it past the tree with zero damage after rubbing it twice with the windshield frame trying to stay on the high line.
sue0ny.jpg

Roger Theurer (GSMTR Chairman/STLCA VP) on Voodoo. He made every trail look easy in his 6.2L chevy diesel powered 40.
roger7vc.jpg

And our major carnage of the trip... not much. Hilllary blew a Profield on the frankencruiser. Yep, backing up wheels turned.
birf5un.jpg

But we turned it into a nice trailside break while Kina swapped it out and we all oversaw the operation.
birf28aa.jpg

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks to GCLC for a another great event (my 2nd at CMCC) and to the group we were with Cruiserhead05,apcoleman,Heffenoche,Noah,macneill and all the others who I don't know there user names.

And as soon as I figure out the videos I'll get them out to you guys !!!

If you have any of mine PM. or email me I'd love to have them!!

Thanks again
Burl

P.S - I think we convienced Tom to get rid of that heep LOL !!!

VA.CRUISER said:
Just wanted to say thanks to GCLC for a another great event (my 2nd at CMCC) and to the group we were with Cruiserhead05,apcoleman,Heffenoche,Noah,macneill and all the others who I don't know there user names.

Thanks again
Burl

THe best quote of the day (over the CB), as we are going through some water.

Tom - "everytime my jeep gets into the water it goes bbbrrrrrrrooohhh"

Burl - "that's cuze it wants to drown itself"

VA.CRUISER said:

Thanks again
Burl

Sorry Burl, I didn't find my camera until I was unpacking the cruiser when I got home. :doh: So no picks

Junk said:
Cruiserhead isn't crazy, but he was having a great time. His buddy Dave, in the blue bronco, seemed like he could not wipe the smile off his face. Definitely a lot of fun.

No Cruiserhead is definately not crazy. :grinpimp: Just a great guy who really loves to work that 40. Had a blast on day two riding shotgun in that 40. :D One very capable truck. :cheers:

Junk said:
Below is reffug.

Isn't that the spot where my winch cooked. :flipoff2:

another great CMCC!
big thanks to everyone for the effort involved in pulling this off!
I didn't take any pics this year and I'm feeling guilty about it. I know a bunch in my group got some so I'm hoping I'll see them :D

oh yea, and my mom had a great time! she wants to drive next time when her foot is better!

I'm looking forward to CMCC2006! Should be the best yet (and it's free!!! free I tell ya!!! I won the raffle...I won the raffle.... na na, na na... :bounce: )

and a very special thanks to BKFJ40 for providing the keg!
"don't use too much CO2 airing up... we gotta run the beer off that later!!!"

Junk said:
I happen to know of someone with a few winches for sale. :flipoff2:

I'll be in touch. :flipoff2:

Need to rip the supersuck off today and tear it down and figure out if its shot completely :whoops: or just gunked up :idea: .

Noah said:
he needs more lift..... :flipoff2:

I think he might be getting it soon via some nice J's...we'll just have to wait and see

more pics. i downloaded IRfanview and resized to a web pic but they still come out to 700kb....any suggestion, im definately open.

Here is a real poser pic of the 80
IMGP0994.jpg

Wish I could have made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who won the stuff I donated?

Cruiserhead05 said:
I think he might be getting it soon via some nice J's...we'll just have to wait and see

more pics. i downloaded IRfanview and resized to a web pic but they still come out to 700kb....any suggestion, im definately open.

Here is a real poser pic of the 80
"save" and resize again.

Me going through some mud, then burl and i flexing some, where burl and i flexed is where our guide's jeep snapped a sway bar link..we had no problems at all
IMGP1074.jpg
IMGP1035.jpg
IMGP1041.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom