CMCC - 2005 be there (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I enjoyed the run and everyone involved. It's always a pleasure to wheel and participate with such mellow folk. I got to run with the Big Dogs the first day -what a treat! Really looking forward to next year. Here's a combo of shots from runs on Rattler, Wompum, and Drumstick.
roger.jpg
DSC00633.jpg
DSC00636.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Dozier,

You're a big boy now, right? :) Thanks for the pics - looks like you all had a blast - sorry we missed it but we were ridin' with Alan & Erik last weekend here in KY!

Junk - we (ROTR) have alot of nicknames for Dozier - just let me know if you want one so you don't have to remember his last name! :D

Nicknames are fine......As long as I don't hear the mimicking laugh over the CB, I know that it will eventually hit the airwaves even outside of KY : ) (mimicking lauch aha aha aha aha aha aha!)

PM Bodean for the "Land Cruiser Legend" T Shirts

Sangamo said:
PM Bodean for the "Land Cruiser Legend" T Shirts

Thanks will do. :bounce:

...and a good time was had by all.

First off, many thanks are in order:
Thank you to Burl for helping my tailpipe look more like a tailpipe, and not a pretzel, "Ah thought the 100 series had a Starbuck's IN it."

Thank you to the dude (please pardon me, I'm terrible remembering names) with the 4Runner and cold chisel , who found my front diff plug.

Thank you to the two young fellows in the not-so-white 80 who winched my sorry bit-off-more-than-I-can-chew ass out of the "bog of eternal stench". I bet you were just itchin' to use it anyway:)

Thank you to the dude at the campfire who tuned me in to getting my A/C recharged w/o retrofit, whoever you may be.

Thank you to everyone who showed, and made it a great event.

most of all, thank you to Junk, and the head of the GCLC, for the organizational skills and for making us feel welcome right off the bat. " Oh, you're the guy with the BJ74, I was hoping you were going to show up."

Chang-kuao-lo said:
" Oh, you're the guy with the BJ74, I was hoping you were going to show up."

:D

Glad you made it and glad you had a blast. Having cool folks show up always makes it worth while. :cheers:

Here's a few more pics .... took out a low blue group on Fri and rode with the stock antique and unusual ride on sat.

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0068.JPG

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

sat_0007.jpg

sat_0034.JPG

sat_0027.jpg

10 miliseconds before I got stuck...

and some stock-size flex ;p

I had a system-wide vacuum failure on the way home on sat. evening. No brake or clutch booster, or VSV, took damn near both feet to push the clutch in:mad: . Spent all Sun. morning taking apart every vacuum line I could find to get at the problem. All of a sudden, the vac. system started working again. Was that because of me or in spite of me? so much for Sunday :frown: . Ran like a top all the way home on Mon.:).

The 100 series in our group (Brandon? Union Jack in the back window, like I said, bad with names) was pretty impressive, I see a lot of these on the highway around here, and I always thought they looked all show and no go, was I wrong, that thing was great to watch. The 4Runner was pretty capable as well. All in all a good group :) :cheers:
3980-R1-22-22.jpg
3980-R1-11-11.jpg

Ok I have waited long enough where are some pics of people running the RTI ramp on Friday night.

Wayneraintree said:
Nicknames are fine......As long as I don't hear the mimicking laugh over the CB, I know that it will eventually hit the airwaves even outside of KY : ) (mimicking lauch aha aha aha aha aha aha!)

Um, yeah the mimicking laugh was done quite a few times last weekend over the CB! C'mon, we had to share it with Alan & Erik. And as I read the mimicking laugh, I can hear both you & Eric doing it! :D

Hillary is hereby cleared of any blame; she was listening to her spotter when the profield popped. Previous post shows backing uphill hard to right just as I told her to...... :eek: I am now fully indebted to the Theurer family: Roger had a brand-new Longfield with him, not to mention air tools! ( his son Rob provided the Profield at GSMTR!) In my full appreciation I helped to spot him into double driveshaft failure zones :eek: :eek:

Chang-kuao-lo said:
The 100 series in our group (Brandon? Union Jack in the back window, like I said, bad with names) was pretty impressive, I see a lot of these on the highway around here, and I always thought they looked all show and no go, was I wrong, that thing was great to watch. :cheers:

That was me, Mike. My wife is the Brit who couldn't make this trip.

Great seeing the BJ in action too!

Glad to hear you made it home and the front diff is fine.

smtyblt said:
Ok I have waited long enough where are some pics of people running the RTI ramp on Friday night.

Yeah, I was gonna hit that ramp too, but I uhhhh... got in too late....

;)

smtyblt said:
Not a great pic but here`s one of me on the ramp.
RTI ramp CMCC.jpg

cruiserhead said:
Not a great pic but here`s one of me on the ramp.
let me help you out there brother...this any better
100_0406.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom