CMCC - 2005 be there (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Noah said:
where was that one?

Noah, those pics were from friday when it was just burl, jeff, tony, dale and i.

You missed a nice mud hole that only burl and i went in....no one else wanted to deal with the clean up....wimps.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Me going through some mud, then burl and i flexing some, where burl and i flexed is where our guide's jeep snapped a sway bar link..we had no problems at all
Burl cracks me up....he was giving tom s*** all day long....lol

ok, it this might be my last post..running out of decent stuff
IMGP1149.jpg
Jeff.jpg
macneill.jpg

reffug said:
No Cruiserhead is definately not crazy. :grinpimp: Just a great guy who really loves to work that 40. Had a blast on day two riding shotgun in that 40. :D One very capable truck. :cheers:

Isn't that the spot where my winch cooked. :flipoff2:
Thanks for the kind words reffug.It was nice having someone ride shotgun for a change.Jim C. was a pleasure to have in the truck on Fri.You on Sat and my friends Dalice and Dave on Sun.Yes,that pic was where your winch cooked and I pulled you off that rock.Can`t wait `till GSMTR!!!Oh,and now I definately need that front locker.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Noah, those pics were from friday when it was just burl, jeff, tony, dale and i.

You missed a nice mud hole that only burl and i went in....no one else wanted to deal with the clean up....wimps.

Yea, but once you guys got me to go through the deep mud hole on Saturday this one would have been a moot point.

I should have gone a little further to right on that wash out and gotten my tire up in the air like you guys, makes for a much better pic. :crybaby:

thanks for posting all the pic.

Cruiserhead05 said:
Junk, Jamie told me about when this happened, im so glad someone got a shot....Cruiserhead is crazy!!
Not just one shot ,we got a few different angles on that run.Besides it took me 4 tries to get to the top,and I wheelied each one.It was good to meet you Brandon and thanks for the help with the fire on Fri.

dd113 said:
Wish I could have made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who won the stuff I donated?

hmm....Junk said that you didn't donate anything.... ;)

I commend those that donated parts and or time....I know I'll forget a few but:

Jim Chenoweth
Urban Land Cruisers (I think they donated a helmut to ride on the short bus along with some springs and a set of tires in conjunction w/ OK 4wd)
OK 4wd
North Country Land Cruisers
Jose's shop in CT somewhere ( is that right?)

I know I'm missing some, so post up.....I'd really like to thank the sponsor for the prizes that I won...oh wait, I'm a tard, I didn't win anything....I'm heading to Urban Land Cruisers for a job :) I have the portable keg system - er - I mean the CO2 to inflate tires with.

bk

Looks like fun, no one hurt and no major damage! That mud seemed to be a candle to the Cruiser moths. It's a lot of work organizing an event, the Junk man deserves some kudos!

Cruiserdrew said:
Looks like fun, no one hurt and no major damage! That mud seemed to be a candle to the Cruiser moths. It's a lot of work organizing an event, the Junk man deserves some kudos!
If I thank Junk one more time he`s gona hate me.Thanks Junk,for posting my wheelie.Oh well!

bkfj40 said:
hmm....Junk said that you didn't donate anything.... ;)

I have the portable keg system - er - I mean the CO2 to inflate tires with.

bk

Buy the amazing new tire inflator and CO2 keg system and get the patented Keg Illuminator (R) (or Keg-O-Lantern) FREE - a $19.95 value!

Hurry while supplies last!!!

:beer:

Knowing how much everyone would appreciate it makes it easier to get an event like this ready. Special thanks to:

TLCA BOD and especially Jennifer Lorincz for helping us with getting sanctioned
Urban Land Cruisers - for setting us at ease knowing we had a great grand prize early into getting the event setup
OK 4 Wheel Drive - for their continued support every year and giving us a great grand prize
Slee Off Road - for their continued support
Jim Chenoweth - for his continued support and attendance
Metro Land Cruisers - besides Jose contributing he also finally got on the trails
Fox Fabrication - for continued support and helping with the antique and unusual ride on Sat
GCLC Officers - specifically Brian O, Mike S (who could not attend the trail portions due to work but drove up to help with the raffle), OB
IH8Mud.com - for the continued support
Jim Casagrande - for the support and help with the antique and unusual ride on Sat
Yankee Toys - who continues to assist in many ways with our events and we as a club owe a tremendous amount of thanks to
STLCA - and especially Roger Theurer, not only for driving such a long distance to attend, but by supporting our event
Jeff Dozier for allowing me to ask him his last name about 50 times since I promissed Jennifer I'd keep an eye out for him :D

Most importantly, I'd like to thank the attendees. It's the people that make the event so much fun. No major injuries and many smilies make it all so worth while.

Next year we'll be sure to include directions on how to survive the masonary line :D

Here's one of the beater edition FZJ.
beater1.jpg

And another, wish I had gotten out earlier :whoops: and gotten the beginning of this obstacle where Junk stood the rig on its ass. :D
beater2.jpg

cruiserhead said:
If I thank Junk one more time he`s gona hate me.Thanks Junk,for posting my wheelie.Oh well!

Nah, I already do. :flipoff2: Just kidding. I got many more, but wanted to get at least one posted up of wheelieboy :D

CMCC was an awesome time. :beer:
A few more pictures:
John-on-Whompum.jpg
Mark-on-Voodo.jpg
Mark-Flexin.jpg

A few more for the hard core guys wanting pictures:
Frakenstein.jpg
Broken shaft.jpg
Chevota.jpg

Here piggy....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread