Club Name? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2 County Cruisers (guess it would be state, but 2 state cruisers sounds dicky)

Damm.. I just found this forum... So now that I've pulled my head from my arse.... I can add some suggestions....

Hmmm....

Well the CoWy Cruisers was kind of a joke... just sounded funny being cowy cruisers...

What about ¿RMLC? Rocky Mountian Land Cruisers?

How about CCOR Cruiser Club of the Rockies

One Vote for CCOR......... :bounce2:

I usually shoot for 2 words....but that sounds great !!

What about BOWCC?

Box On Wheels Cruiser Club. ;p
I guess Cache La Cruiser sounds ok.... my spanish is terrible.. that mixed with my ADHD turns Cache La Cruiser into La Leche Cruisers. :rolleyes:

What can I say.... I was a breast fed baby. :grinpimp:

MiniPigg said:
p
I guess Cache La Cruiser sounds ok.... my spanish is terrible.. that mixed with my ADHD turns Cache La Cruiser into La Leche Cruisers. :rolleyes:

. :grinpimp:
uh....it's french

nuclearlemon said:
uh....it's french

I dont speak French...So it looked spanish to me

Cache La Cruiser...spanish ...Break the Cruiser?

La Leche means The Milk in Spanish. :cool:

Last edited:
Toyota Overlander Club

Overlander
\O"ver*land`er\, n. One who travels over lands or countries; one who travels overland.

or euro it as

Toyota Overlander Klub

I vote for "Cache La Cruisers'. If your from this area you probably know the history of the
"cache la poudre" river, and if your not, it doesn't matter.

The river's name means "Hiding Place of Powder." According to legend, French fur trappers in the 1820's were caught by a tremendous snowstorm. To lighten their load, they buried large amounts of gunpowder (poudre) in a hiding place (cache) along the banks of the river.

This river corridor has been an important travel route since prehistoric times. Evidence of Native American occupation in the canyon includes tipi rings, rock shelters, fire hearths, and a burial site with artifacts. In the late 1800's, gold mining and cutting trees for railroad ties brought the first permanent settlement to this canyon. Although a railroad following the river was never completed, many of the original grades became the foundation for Highway 14. Early mining efforts had little success, leaving behind ghost towns like Manhattan to tell the story.

This has been a Public service Announcement brought to you by Me...

I grew up in walden, drove that canyon ALL the time and now live in greeley where it ends...

Cache le Cruisers works for me too.

Where does the river begin and end? I think it is only in Colorado... which sounds great if this were only a Colorado club... but we are making an attempt to gather people from the general area which also includes Southeastern Wyoming...... So the name doesnt really bond the folks from the general area due to it covering two states.... Its like when we came up with the name for the cruiser club in north western washington... we had some folks from southwestern BC, CA interested.... as well as folks from as far as Seattle and further.... we came up with the name rain country because the whole weatern reign was rainy. We should try and come up with something that all can associate with.. never know if people from the corners of Neb. or Kan. might want to become members.

just me own two clams worth.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom