Club Name? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pawnee Cruisers (Local Nat Grassland)

Medicine Bow Cruisers (Local NF)

Cameron Pass Cruisers (Local Pass)

Storm Mountain Cruisers (Close playground)

High Plains Cruisers

Laramie River Cruisers (runs in both States)

Wyorado Cruisers

Eastern Slope Cruisers

Front Range Cruisers

Bison Cruisers

Elkhorn Cruisers

Bighorn Cruisers

Just throwing a few against the wall.

High Plains Cruisers...sounds like arizona / utah, but I like it...

Lets get er named....

I will donate.....graphic design (time permitting) vinyl graphics ( windshield banners, stickers etc..)

Also, wholesale embroidery / shirt / sweatshirt / hats

Ok... so maybe Im going to back peddle here a bit.... you guys can beat me later.....

I was looking at the trails in the Poudre Canyon and it looks pretty cool there.

So what about "Poudre Canyon Cruisers"? :beer:

Seems like we have converted you. :) Why not back to"Cache La Cruisers?" But, time for me to muck it all up and throw in a twist :D , how about "Cash La Cruisers":bounce: . Those from the area can associate it's meaning as a play on words, for those not from the area it represents the financial aspect of Toyota ownership, as some folks have tens of thousands into some rigs. OK, let me know what you think. It should be one or the other, but in retrospect to minipigg's statement of multi state attraction, maybe the "Cash" is the way to go?:confused:

fj45lv said:
Seems like we have converted you. :) Why not back to"Cache La Cruisers?" But, time for me to muck it all up and throw in a twist :D , how about "Cash La Cruisers":bounce: . Those from the area can associate it's meaning as a play on words, for those not from the area it represents the financial aspect of Toyota ownership, as some folks have tens of thousands into some rigs. OK, let me know what you think. It should be one or the other, but in retrospect to minipigg's statement of multi state attraction, maybe the "Cash" is the way to go?:confused:

No offense intended......It just sounds to wierd..... but I do like the way Poudre Canyon Cruisers sounds. What do you guys think?

MiniPigg said:
No offense intended......It just sounds to wierd..... but I do like the way Poudre Canyon Cruisers sounds. What do you guys think?

I am partial to Cache La Cruisers, but I could go for Poudre Canyon if it comes down to a vote.

The Canyon is beautiful, and home to some mighty nice trails for us to play in...

PabloCruise said:
I am partial to Cache La Cruisers, but I could go for Poudre Canyon if it comes down to a vote.

The Canyon is beautiful, and home to some mighty nice trails for us to play in...

TJ,

Ya the first one was just to weird sounding... I know Eric is partial to that one as well being he has so many cruisers stashed away. I have to say "WOW" those are some nice rigs. Never seen that many 45lvs in one place.

Poudre Canyon would make a nice playground and it sounds like something those outside the area would be more able to relate to. Plus I think it just sounds cooler.

Dave

ROCKY CRUISERS

It covers both regions and where else are we going to be wheeling!

How about: Rocky Mountain Toyota 4x's?

lets do it.... COWY... so we can get the name overwith... and fight about it later... :D

eemmmmmmmmmMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Short, says it all, easy to spell.

Here's a brainstorm idea for a logo. Excuse the 5 minute Paint/Publisher attempt, just playing around in case someone with real skills is looking for suggestions. I know it's ugly as hell, but a Cruiser over the outline of the 2 States was stuck in my head.

Razor?
COWYLOGO.JPG

Last edited:
gulp3000 said:
Short, says it all, easy to spell.

Here's a brainstorm idea for a logo. Excuse the 5 minute Paint/Publisher attempt, just playing around in case someone with real skills is looking for suggestions. I know it's ugly as hell, but a Cruiser over the outline of the 2 States was stuck in my head.

Razor?

what about a dot between the Co and Wy...

Besse says it's OK

Last edited:
How bout turn the cruiser the other way and have a cow driving the cruiser with a smile. :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom