Club Name - Appalachian vs Keystone Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tee shirt?

Blue shirt with 4 colors.

keystone_e19.png
wm-front.jpg

I'd prefer a full size logo on the front, but also prefer pocket tees. It might end up being cost prohibitive, but how about pocket tee with small logo on front, and full size on the rear. Or, to start another whole round of opinion/debate...what about logo on front and something like this
on the back? Or, vice versa...

tracks.jpg

Do you guys think we could move forward and get some shirts like in post #102? I would like to see the small logo on the front and a large one on the back to start. Just a thought.

Big fan of this. I'm not keen on putting stickers all over my rig.

Joined TLCA, just waiting on my member #.
What's wrong with a few window stickers?

They're infantile...hence all over my rig:flipoff2:

I'm with @maxse01 There's beauty in subtlety. Exhibit #1: engine bay air box stickers, and not ones that say K&N:

engine bay.jpg

Also, if I may inquire, what exactly are you guys keeping in the pocket of your T-shirts???

I'm with @maxse01 There's beauty in subtlety. Exhibit #1: engine bay air box stickers, and not ones that say K&N:

View attachment 1024339

Also, if I may inquire, what exactly are you guys keeping in the pocket of your T-shirts???
I'll be keeping all the stickers I have to go and scrape off of my window in my shirt pocket. [emoji6]

Hmm, maybe i'll put some 'NOS' stickers on my ride.

Great choices! I like the black keystone but the blue keystone looks great too and is a bit cleaner. Kinda have to like the iconic red 40. Thanks to all who helped in the designs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom