Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll do it, my hood is all dented from the hood incident, I'll bang it out and put one on!!!!! Lars will do anything once!!!!:censor:

... Lars will do anything once!!!!:censor:

Are we referring to ourselves in third person now? :D

Andrew thinks that's a little weird.

Andrew did not get the memo on this.

:flipoff2:

we do what we do!! Thats all we have to say about that andrew!!!

Could someone email me what the shirts or any other apparel looks like?

carlcruiser@gmail.com

Thanks

-Carl

Could someone email me what the shirts or any other apparel looks like?

carlcruiser@gmail.com

Thanks

-Carl

Carl it's been about a year since we were selling these. I'm planning to have another batch made (likely with the logo above) in the next month or so...I'm hoping to make a batch of the old school TAC shirt as well but I'll be generating them from scratch...could take me a little time. I'll be cordinating with Marc (osagecruiser) to get these back up forsale... if you really want to see either I can take a pick of a few old ratty ones I have...(they get worn alot):flipoff2:

FINALLY...the merchandise chairperson may have something to do...call me matt so we can work out the details...i still want to do a shirt with the "old" tac logo on it damn it!

osagecruiser

Do we need a third?

I believe the decision is that people want swag, and we need to get a post started with ideas, get some artwork made and get moving.

Several people asked for windshield banners and new shirts.

I have to say that the t shirt color we used for last years SMORR was awesome. Make something in long sleeve and I am in.

Any artwork ideas?

I'd go for a hoodie too!

I like the trucker hat as well. Maybe a fleece pullover with tac logo embroidered on front?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom