Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know this is short notice but is there anyway to get one of the TAC windshield banners before we leave for Moab? Maybe even some of the smaller logo stickers as well.

all i have left are 2 small banners...pretty well cleaned out the stock at the annual meeting...you are welcome to them....

osagecruiser

Mark,

Thanks, I'll PM you my addy and toss them in the mail. If it's cool we'll square up the next time we see each other.

Kris

1) wish I was going to Moab

There is still time to bum a ride.

2) I admire your sig-line.

which part? the Teddy quote or all the hyper links?

Thinking of hyper links what's the status on the web site? There's got to be more than one page with a picture.

Thinking of hyper links what's the status on the web site? There's got to be more than one page with a picture.

it's "under construction" :D

j/k...don't you hate those...

DuMancho is developing the site as we speak. He is getting the web registration for flat nasty up and running and will be uploading everything shortly... He's been MIA the last few weeks because of some wedding thingy.:doh:

it's "under construction" :D

j/k...don't you hate those...

DuMancho is developing the site as we speak. He is getting the web registration for flat nasty up and running and will be uploading everything shortly... He's been MIA the last few weeks because of some wedding thingy.:doh:
I'm here, just finishing up on some wedding things, thank you's etc..

First order of business is getting the Flat Nasty Online Reg done (and fixed).

Next is the TAC website, which shouldn't be too difficult.

:cheers:

Thinking about having the new logo done up as a vinyl sticker. It'll be the one below minus the back lettering.

FlatLandTRD mentioned it would look good on the side of his Tacoma in place of the TRD sticker......

Anyone else interested in having one (or more)? May do a couple of different sizes.
flat_nasty.jpg

I'd take a couple as well, Mike.

Thinking about having the new logo done up as a vinyl sticker. It'll be the one below minus the back lettering.

FlatLandTRD mentioned it would look good on the side of his Tacoma in place of the TRD sticker......

That would be sooo cool Mike. Do you need any measurements? I'm sure whatever sizes you go with will be fine, and I know I'd be in for at least two. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom