Club Merchandise (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tool bags...ya..sign me up for 2..windsheild banner..whatever you guys decide is fine with me...let me know if i can help

marc

I'd take one of the tool bags.

Ok I will run with this one! I can get them embroidered for near to nothing due to my father-in-law being in the embroidery business. He also has access to bags like these as well. I will get quote pulled together for different order volume. VERY GOOD IDEA!

I know that we would like to have our club TAC logo on these, but I also have the same version of the original TEQ logo I could have done as well if you guys think they would sell better to folks outside of the club. Give me your thoughts on that? I know I will want one with TAC on it!

Zane, Given your the merchandise guy.. I'd say you go with it.. I do know Chris purchased a bunch of bucket boss things from a catalog and got a discount for bulk, Chris? you remember that catalog name? I also purchased my last tool/gear bag from Sears for $6 so maybe we look around.. I cannot condone a harbor freight one again as I kill those quick! But yes an awesome recovery gear bag/tool bag would be really neat.
Maybe look at TEQ on one side and tac or something on the other.. Could easily sell at events etc..

Duluth products are not cheap but the quality is excellent and they stand behind their products. I carry a 65 lb load of tools in my soft sided duluth tool case and I wouldn't even consider anything else.
CC

A tool roll would be nice too.

DSC01314.jpg

A tool roll would fit better in my conferr bench seat storage box, only have about a five inch clearance under the seat.
cv

Put me down for one 12" and one 24".

I'd be interested in a tool bag and sweatshirt, although w/ summer just around the corner, I might prefer waiting till fall.

hey tac,

where are we at on the merchandise items...anything available yet?..if i can help let me know...

osagecruiser

osagecruiser said:
hey tac,

where are we at on the merchandise items...anything available yet?..if i can help let me know...

osagecruiser

I'm currently working on getting tool bags pulled together and having them embroidered. Should have pricing to the club in a week or so.

hey ....any windsheild banners available yet?...how bout the other items discussed?...ah let me know

thanks
osagecruiser

66fj40x2 said:
:doh: Forgot about the tool bag idea. Would also be good for recovery gear.

Any ideas where we can get them?

We can have ANC make tool bags with the logo on it, easy. Just send them the logo, go to their site, pick a bag, and they're made to order: mercahndise on demand.
They can do first aid kits, maglites, hardhats, koozies, whatever. Literally 1000's of items...

You can now get TAC logo items at the following store, right now its just the new "TRD" style logo, and the "Mud track over Tornado Alley" logo. Everything is listed at cost, so its the cheapest they can go. There is a 30 day money-back guarantee if you don't like what you got.

- Front logo -
TAC_TRD_Logo.jpg

- Back Logo -
Back_TAC_web.jpg

Store located at the link below.

http://www.cafepress.com/tac_store
Back_TAC_web.jpg
TAC_TRD_Logo.jpg

CafePress.com Product Not Found

We are sorry, but the product you requested could not be found. The page you are looking for may have been renamed, moved, or deleted. You may click on the "reload" button on your browser, or wait and try connecting again later. Please check the URL for spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors, and click the "reload" button on your browser.

Are you having trouble finding something? Let us personally help you.

Call us. It's toll-free!

US Phone: 1-877-809-1659
Service Hours

Or contact Customer Service via email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom