CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Seems like a guy who gets paid to sit at home could be able to accomplish a task as easy as sending an email...

Why don’t you set them up with a CLC email that automatically forwards to their real email. They are OG CLC.

Why don’t you set them up with a CLC email that automatically forwards to their real email. They are OG CLC.

Not a half bad idea... easier than dealing with everything else. I was just going to BCC them on the e-mails if nothing else worked.

Good on ya, Ian, for trying to add value with something new.

Also, good on ya for maintaining a great attitude and trying to sort out the issues with what appears to be less than 5% of the registered users.

I'd have deleted the F'ing distribution list and told everyone to F off (without the regards) about 10 posts ago.

Also, good on ya for maintaining a great attitude and trying to sort out the issues with what appears to be less than 5% of the registered users.

I'd have deleted the F'ing distribution list and told everyone to F off (without the regards) about 10 posts ago.

upload_2018-3-13_9-49-4.png

Regards,

Well I was going to say I usually head down a little early and see what time you were going to be ready... but with this new news, the offer may be off the table... I usually leave Madison 4:45-5:15.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom