CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@HoneyBear did you send out your fancy pants email yet?

Meeting is at 49Tire tomorrow for those not on the unsent email

I sent it out last week. I see several e-mail addresses for you pending confirmation in the system... gotta click that link if you want the fancy pants e-mails!

I relied. Got an auto welcome (that went to spam too)

34B09731-9685-40FA-87F5-F0D351E6085B.jpeg

Where else would you expect it to go coming from some strange german e-mail server?

2/27 at 7:31 pm

@dnp I still see your e-mail as confirmation pending. If you want to confirm your e-mail address with me I can remove and add you again or check another e-mail address if its not the one we have on the roster. Just shoot me a message or text and I'll let you know what I see.

If there is an email notification list please add me, jridgway3@comcast.net. I'd like to start coming back to the meetings.

If there is an email notification list please add me, jridgway3@comcast.net. I'd like to start coming back to the meetings.
HoneyBear, if you could just add my email address, that'd be helpful. I still have never received an email that allowed me to confirm my email address.

HoneyBear, if you could just add my email address, that'd be helpful. I still have never received an email that allowed me to confirm my email address.

I'd love to, but I literally can't. There's not a way to do it. I can remove you and add you again.

@HoneyBear , closing an email with regards is like typing an email in all caps; you might as well say:

F**k right off,

Honeybear

70 people have gotten the e-mail (minus Jrob and DNP who apparently can't receive it) and who is complaining about it?

Regards,

Honey Bear

70 people have gotten the e-mail (minus Jrob and DNP who apparently can't receive it) and who is complaining about it?

Regards,

Honey Bear
Not sure who that's a slight against, but it doesn't matter. Please resend it, and please follow up with an email to let me know that/when you sent it. Thanks. I'm about 99.9999999 (I can't find the repeating symbol on here) percent sure that I clicked on the "confirm" link in the original email, but let's try it again. If it doesn't work, I'll just take my chances on getting notified of stuff........

Not sure who that's a slight against, but it doesn't matter. Please resend it, and please follow up with an email to let me know that/when you sent it. Thanks. I'm about 99.9999999 (I can't find the repeating symbol on here) percent sure that I clicked on the "confirm" link in the original email, but let's try it again. If it doesn't work, I'll just take my chances on getting notified of stuff........

The esquire not you, will remove and add you here in just a sec and send you an e-mail confirming as such.

Edit:

It gave me an error trying to remove you, I think it finally did, but it looks like it added you back twice for some reason. You should have one or more confirmation e-mails at arriving around the same time as this post. The newest one should work if there’s multiples. Also e-mailed you separately to be sure that I’ve not fat fingered your e-mail.

No slight at all to you DNP, was poking fun at PMC with the regards. Sorry if you felt otherwise. I’m glad to help you, no hassle at all.

If all else fails, I’ll bring a computer to the next meeting (or we can get together before then) and add you and check your e-mail etc., to make sure it goes through.

Last edited:
I never got an email either so it’s not
Just you DNP
That's because it went out on the 27th and you didn't join the mailing list until the 28th. Don't mess with me man, I used to work in IT.

upload_2018-3-12_16-22-56.png

DNP and Jrob have a more secure e-mail server than our Federal Government employees (I guess no real surprise there as I type it, but several .gov addresses have been able to confirm their registration) and the registration confirmation e-mail gets blocked apparently. But since it comes from that funky german site and not from one of our e-mails I can't generate the link and send it another way or grab the e-mail that bounces back and send it from another e-mail address. He gets the e-mails from the cottonland mail box though which I assume gets routed from the same mail server... I may have to call the hosting company if I can't mess with their spam settings to get it to go through. But it appears to be server side and not client side so probably nothing to be done about it without talking to their IT people and getting them to whitelist the confirmation e-mail address.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom