CLUB Meeting-DRIVE YOUR CRUISER! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

In

Bring your dues and money for t-shirts if you want them. I will have them at the meeting. $10 for short sleeve, $15 for long sleeve.

In! Looking forward to it.

This beautiful fella is bringing me a wiper motor for Patina.

The final major piece of the puzzle will fall into place :evillaugh:

Please try to attend the meeting Tuesday night at 49 tire in Richland. Come armed with your TLCA # if you have one. We need to do some official business for a few minutes. We are also going to try to build a info database that will include all members and their membership status. No more free rides from this bunch! lol

Please try to attend the meeting Tuesday night at 49 tire in Richland. Come armed with your TLCA # if you have one. We need to do some official business for a few minutes. We are also going to try to build a info database that will include all members and their membership status. No more free rides from this bunch! lol

I joned TLCA a year or so ago. it joined me 2x.....never got what I saw was a "member number".....for either of the times they took my money.

I've paid.......so, I'm not a free-rider.....but it would be nice to know WHEN dues were due....is it a 12 month thing...is this enrollment period at the beginning of the year only and so on? if I pay in march, do I pay every march? etc.

I will have $20 on me either way.......

Jeff I have researched club/administration software and there are some good solutions out there. Some are free based on number of members others are very cheap. I will be glad to work on getting something like that in place. We talked about it briefly at the December meeting.

Jeff I have researched club/administration software and there are some good solutions out there. Some are free based on number of members others are very cheap. I will be glad to work on getting something like that in place. We talked about it briefly at the December meeting.

We've never really had a meeting in the 11 years I've been here.

The current ruling class, aka the Politburo is

A) doing a great job

B) willing to deal with the Crawl

C) all of the above

Lash keeps us from getting arrested

Bodean worries people's asses for raffle prizes

Team Tolleson and Team Roberts work like 14 people

JT just grins and bears it all.

The rest of us pay $20 and eat pizza.

Meeting tomorrow night at 49 Tire. The club will be buying pizza. BYOB.

CLC dues.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom