Clearing out the yard and thinning out the herd. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark W

Yep, it's true. I just don't care that much.
Threads
The time has come. I never meant to have a junk yard, but over the last 20 years I have collected one. it is time to clear it all out. We are going to be dedicating some of it to a cell phone tower in the spring and that has tipped the scale enough that it is time to pull the trigger and clean it out. It is small. only about 1/2 acre I'd say. But it is stuffed full. I have 13 '80 series (that will be staying). But of more concern in this sub-forum, I have... I think... 9 or 10 Pigs of various vintage along with a few '40s and minitrucks that have to go. These are hulks not drivers. And NO I do not have any good front fenders. And remember, I am in Alaska, so big stuff can get expensive to ship. I do have lots of dash parts, and last time I checked, even some good dash pads. I actually have a perfect windshield, that *might* even be original Toyota. but shipping that would likely be absurd. No OEM PS systems either. I had at least one dealer installed AC system. Might still be complete. It has been a while since I even looked this stuff over closely. Basically lots of odds and ends.
Anyway, if I have it prices will be good. Just enough to make it worth my time to locate, pull and ship rather than sending it to the scrapper. Breaks my heart to see the herd go, bit it has been far too long since anyone up here was looking for Pig parts. :(

Mark...

Thanks for putting your Land cruiser parts up.

I'm 95% complete on my '79 FJ55. I have two cracks in my dash pad so I may be interested in yours if it's available.

Also need a radio if you have.

Thanks

Very interested in a good (uncracked) dash pad. Might be willing to attempt to ship that perfect windshield, assuming we think it will fit a 74.

A set of the under rear seat tools would be great.

Looking for a complete set of tailgate innards (don't need the shell, but willing to take it if that makes it easier.

any good tailgate handles?

This is a side lot full of Pig hulks. I was last there in 2011 and it is stock full.

Good luck Mark!

Hello, I'd be interested in the following items for a 70 pig: Brake pedal assembly (including the pushrod), accelerator assembly and a steering wheel, thanks.

looking for AC parts and interior parts - door panels, handles, etc

Also looking for front and rear stock bumpers if you have them in decent condition.

looking for the AC pulley /bracket + evaporator/condersor; if it does not go to Pablo or SirBarton; have all the underdash stuff but had a careless driver whack me while she was on her cell phone :cry:

I have a list of parts for a 1969.
Interior dome light.
Heater fan motor.
Latches that click the rear bench seat
(The parts on the bench seat).
One hinge for the back bench seat.
The small rectangular/triangular trim piece that atttaches on the front bezel
Hi/lo 4wheel pull lever.
Glove box door.
And I’d be willing to ship a clean windshield.
Thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom