CLC Tools and Shop Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Built this over the weekend.
20x12 loft for the shop.
All boxes and “stuff” is going up there.

Couple good friends helped and let me barrow equipment needed.
I’m building set of stairs in the next couple days as time permits.

D1835C2F-9EFB-48D8-A96E-43ECADD905B8.jpeg

Built this over the weekend.
20x12 loft for the shop.
All boxes and “stuff” is going up there.

Couple good friends helped and let me barrow equipment needed.
I’m building set of stairs in the next couple days as time permits.

View attachment 1751225

Bitchin’

Boxes and stuff hell, you could park a pig on that thing!

Very nice work @Clutchee

Thanks guys!
Yea it’s overbuilt but no worries in it holding up whatever load is up there.

Now thats a fun sized shop!

The loft is hot. I could go for a 20x12 shop to start :D Been looking at containers but scored a free 10x12 for now to at least get the cruiser parts out of the way. Also managed to pick these up from another mudder to organize my vertically challenged basement spot. Barely fit by an inch.

A deep cleansing and a few stickers and good as used.

image.jpg

And i totally fell for @wngrog enablement and have a 12v 3/8” milwaukee ratchet on the way to help fill them up :) This seemed like best price going to get 2 batteries in the mix and some bonus stuff. Retailmenot always has 20 off 100 so to the door for 191 after tax

FREE SHIPPING — Milwaukee M12 Li-Ion Cordless Automotive Ratchet Set — 3/8in. Ratchet, LED Light Stick, Auto Voltage/Continuity Tester, Model# 2457-21NTE | Northern Tool + Equipment

Yes sir- 40’x60’ with 20’ lean to.

I will tell anyone, go larger than you think you need. Heather and I stored our stuff after her house sold and mine, till we built.
Now I have room for projects and also place to tinker and not have to clean up the mess.

Last edited:
New favorite tool. Thanks, @wngrog for suggesting it. Got the newest iteration with extra power, brushless motor, and 4mAh battery. Paid less than $170 for the combo, which included a charger too.
5382191B-92CB-40E6-9170-4F641CC61BE1.jpeg

The loft is hot. I could go for a 20x12 shop to start :D Been looking at containers but scored a free 10x12 for now to at least get the cruiser parts out of the way. Also managed to pick these up from another mudder to organize my vertically challenged basement spot. Barely fit by an inch.

A deep cleansing and a few stickers and good as used.

View attachment 1751432

And i totally fell for @wngrog enablement and have a 12v 3/8” milwaukee ratchet on the way to help fill them up :) This seemed like best price going to get 2 batteries in the mix and some bonus stuff. Retailmenot always has 20 off 100 so to the door for 191 after tax

FREE SHIPPING — Milwaukee M12 Li-Ion Cordless Automotive Ratchet Set — 3/8in. Ratchet, LED Light Stick, Auto Voltage/Continuity Tester, Model# 2457-21NTE | Northern Tool + Equipment
Which box would I choose @wct49? lol

New favorite tool. Thanks, @wngrog for suggesting it. Got the newest iteration with extra power, brushless motor, and 4mAh battery. Paid less than $170 for the combo, which included a charger too.View attachment 1771718

I broke mine this weekend. Snapped the internal ratchet.

Ordered another one before it cooled off

Hope you ordered the new one with the beefed up anvil

Why would you buy another one instead of sending yours in and getting a new one for free?

I also have the Milwaukee ratchets, 1/4, and 3/8. Both in Fuel. LOVE them.

Why would you buy another one instead of sending yours in and getting a new one for free?

I also have the Milwaukee ratchets, 1/4, and 3/8. Both in Fuel. LOVE them.

I’ll send it back and then I’ll have 2

I’ll send it back and then I’ll have 2

There you go. Swap the new one for a 1/4" drive while you're at it. The head is half the size of the 3/8 and even handier for getting in tight spaces.

I went in the Home Depot and they had the kid on sale for 229 get the ratchet for free. So they all kind of followed me out.

Explain more please?

And any one compare these to Snap-On/Bluepoint offerings (beyond the pricepoint)?

I have the Snap On version 1/4” & 3/8” and Eric has the Milwaukee. The Snap On is not only more powerful but it is faster and lighter as well. As far a price for the Snap On, I don’t want to talk about it but I do use them everyday. With everyday use the Snap On’s only need to be charged about once a week.
F4C9D28C-FD99-4D8E-AF71-37EFC96B209F.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom