CLC Tools and Shop Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Explain more please?

And any one compare these to Snap-On/Bluepoint offerings (beyond the pricepoint)?

Milwaukee has a rebuild warranty, I think it’s five years. Often they’ll just replace it with a fresh one if it’s super worn out. Nolen’s will probably get rebuilt. I’ve sent a few drills that looked like they had been to hell and back and they just replaced them with new ones without a word. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

And, as far as I’m aware the mechanical internals of the of the Snap-on are in fact Milwaukee. That may just be a rumor though and I haven’t done any research to back that up.

Milwaukee has a rebuild warranty, I think it’s five years. Often they’ll just replace it with a fresh one if it’s super worn out. Nolen’s will probably get rebuilt. I’ve sent a few drills that looked like they had been to hell and back and they just replaced them with new ones without a word. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

And, as far as I’m aware the mechanical internals of the of the Snap-on are in fact Milwaukee. That may just be a rumor though and I haven’t done any research to back that up.

Rumor. My cousin was Milwaukee then moved to Snap On. Says they are not the same.

He’s VP of their lift division now getting it up to standard. I gotta get one before the move him again

Little tool collection
EBC61C2B-B272-497A-8BA5-8309BE2519B0.jpeg

Heck yeah. Finally scored a hand tool set to stock the new tool drawers so i can leave the truck sets in place. Smokin deal on OfferUp.
CEB7A174-ABD5-481C-95BA-662452A41FDD.jpeg
6E25A547-EA38-48C1-8645-BCD3CDFE2FD9.jpeg
B84BE453-5CF6-4983-9241-E11EA132BBA0.jpeg

Got these from my folks for Christmas. Already used them on some caliper bolts. Gonna invest in more.

1219181952.jpg

I’ve got a Harbor Freight set, but those are probably the best hand tools I’ve ever owned. And when they break I take them back for a replacement

Fixed.

Bought myself a little early Christmas present.
98ECAC7A-A40F-4184-920A-D7E1B0B41A76.jpeg

Sweet snow cone maker :hillbilly:

Found these online and thought id give them a whirl.
0114192037.jpg

Need to get this madness under control cause it's making me a little crazy.
0114192039~2.jpg

After looking them over, I kinda think i could do the same with some foam, just cut to hold the wrenches vertical instead of flat. Aint got time tonight to get into this mess tonight, but maybe tomorrow night.

Found these online and thought id give them a whirl.
View attachment 1879505

Need to get this madness under control cause it's making me a little crazy.
View attachment 1879506

After looking them over, I kinda think i could do the same with some foam, just cut to hold the wrenches vertical instead of flat. Aint got time tonight to get into this mess tonight, but maybe tomorrow night.

Don’t you have a Pig that needs attention?

Don’t you have a Pig that needs attention?

I do, and it is on the to-do list for this week as well. Need to cut the old E-brake cable off so I can get it rebuilt to go back on when I stab the case back in...

I do, and it is on the to-do list for this week as well. Need to cut the old E-brake cable off so I can get it rebuilt to go back on when I stab the case back in...

Cruiser Outfitters likely sells Ebrake cables

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom