ck to a mini truck ? craigs list find , opinions wanted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
cruiser to a mini truck ? craigs list find , opinions wanted

1981 Toyota 4x4 pickup offroad truck

give me your opinions , i looked at it , the cab is mint some one did a nice job replaced rusted cab corners and sprayed it with primer and rust paint , the frame is solid , the hubs are leaking quite a bit , and should be done , the difs are open .

opinions ?

Last edited:
oh and the tires are almost bald !

Never trust anyone that can't spell Winter....

Up to you but I would rather pay a bit more for something a bit better.

yes i was going to tell him about that , he is a younger guy early 20's , you would think that the school system would have caught that , ive noticed alot of the generation below me spell things as they sound , blame hooked on" fonicks " .

haha, alot of the spelling problems could be from bad typers or they are just to lazy. its not too cool to judge someone before you have actually met them. typing doesn't say much about a person.

OMG! i misssed an O! shoot me now!

yes i was going to tell him about that , he is a younger guy early 20's , you would think that the school system would have caught that , ive noticed alot of the generation below me spell things as they sound , blame hooked on" fonicks " .

"o" is next to "i" on the keyboard, so it's just a typo and proof read failure-no biggy. IMO, keep looking-you may find a better deal.

Never trust anyone that can't spell Winter....This was a joke, not a judgement.

Up to you but I would rather pay a bit more for something a bit better. This was an opinion.

Clear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom