For Sale Chicago - 05 Black Onyx GX470 (Non Nav/No KDSS) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
Mileage
Color
Black
Up for sale is my 05 GX470 Non Nav and No KDSS! I bought it last October for my mom as a winter truck, now that its getting warmer I'm looking to downsize to a sedan for her.

Miles: 286,000
Clean Title
I bought it from the original owners who kept it in great condition. Body is pretty good condition, looks great for the mileage, drives smooth. As far as I can tell this truck has never been off road
No mechanical issues
Comes with tons of maintenance records from previous owner as well couple records of what I did in my ownership
I've done oil changes every 3K miles in my ownership (2 oil changes in my possession)
Trans fluid flushed right when I got it
TB/WP was done 202645 (have paperwork). Belt looks in good condition, I wouldn't worry about it till end of the year.
Rear bags converted to coils
New rear OEM struts to retain comfort settings
Rear calipers were already replaced by PO
Previous owner replaced Rack and Pinion already
Majority of the repairs were from the previous owner, the truck has been perfect for me in terms of fixes or repairs. It does not need anything else mechanically currently.
Windshield Tint 50% (perfect in the summer to reduce heat and front two windows matched factory tint to the rear windows
Window visors all around
Third row installed
DVD Entertainment system
Currently has Falken Wildpeak AT tires on w/ 4runner wheels, will also include a set of Yokohama Geolander Highway All seasons (60-65% life left) and stock GX470 wheels (need refinishing)
All interior lights replaced with LEDS, headlights, foglights, license plate are LED also
Have all original oem accessories (3 keys, dvd remote, full tool tray)
I listed what I know off the top, the maintenance records show more.

Only thing thats a con on this truck is rust. I know the market is picky regarding rust. I would rate the frame rust 5/10, with 10 obvi being the worst. It has been a midwest vehicle and Illinois winters can get rough. I had the truck fluid filmed right when I got to protect it from the salt. ONLY rust spot on the body is the driver fender. Personally not really noticeable because the truck is black, it never bothered my mom. On the interior, driver and passenger arm rests could use covers or replacement. The steering wheel has a cover on it (normal for age). Driver seat bottom bolster has wear on it (check pics)
No weird squeaks or clunks

This GX would be great for a family runner or if your looking for something to run the miles up on reliably. I love the GX470, one of the best all around SUVs, I would love to keep it around for myself, but not practical right now.

For some reason I am not able to upload pictures on here, so here is a google drive folder link everyone should be able to view

Taking everything into account I am asking $8500. Price is OBO

I can facetime or send pics/videos more in depth if interested
Vehicle will be cleaned and sanitized for next buyer

Does it have a receiver hitch and trailer wiring installed? Pics were dark and I couldn't spot it.

Yes it has hitch and trailer wiring connection
83C4D498-6C61-451A-AC4F-03F0C32290A0.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom