Charlotte Area Meeting - Sunday Mar 26, 2017 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Threads
It's that time to get the gang together again and do what we do best - ogle trucks, tell lies, eat food and drink stuff. All members are welcome to come out and non members are encouraged to do the same. We'd love to see you in a Land Cruiser but we understand if it's still a project, so don't stay away just because of that!

We're going back to the Burro again. Great parking, cheap beer, good food.

We've got some recent events to discuss and some future events to plan.

Anybody, new or old, member or not, with an interest in Land Cruisers is encouraged to attend. Feel free to post any questions here or send me a PM.

3:00pm Sunday, 3.26.2017
Tipsy Burro Saloon & Cantina
2711 Monroe Rd
Charlotte, NC
704-249-3317

Dang! Was hoping to make it but out of town that weekend.

Update since last one - installed strut spacers (thanks Beno) for some extra clearance in the front and mounted up new wheels and tires :hillbilly:

IMG_2170.JPG

I have softball but plan to be there on one side or the other. @JohnVee do you still have a few items headed @pawwright way. If so, I might slide those slides in what you have.

I have softball but plan to be there on one side or the other. @JohnVee do you still have a few items headed @pawwright way. If so, I might slide those slides in what you have.
Yep, I'm still collecting junk for him.

I'll be there and plan to use this date as motivation to get some level of progress done in the garage this weekend.

You had me at the first note of that bass line! One of the greatest TV theme songs EVER! I've said it before, but Quincy Jones for the win. He later went on to make a little record called Thriller for some weirdo. Can't remember if that get popular...

I am hoping to attend but cannot commit at this time. I really liked the venue when we met their last time.

Think you can get them to let us drink some of that cheap beer while we hang out in the parking lot?

Think you can get them to let us drink some of that cheap beer while we hang out in the parking lot?
Nice thought, but I think Johnny Law might object and threaten their liquor license. I'm gonna try to talk to the guys there tomorrow and will mention it. Should I have them set up a hot dog cart or burrito bar, too? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom