Changing cup holders in rear passenger center console (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

gtp

Threads
Hi All,

I have a 2019 Landcruiser 200 series and the retractable cup holders in the second row, center console are broken. I have the spare part to change it, it have no idea how to remove the broken part. A google search has come up with nothing.

I was hoping someone here may know or have changed this part in the past.
Any help would be much appreciated.

I have some photos of the part.

IMG_3185.jpeg

IMG_3187.jpeg

IMG_3186.jpeg

IMG_3184.png

Were you able to figure out how to get the cup holder assembly out? I need to do this to mine as well.

Were you able to figure out how to get the cup holder assembly out? I need to do this to mine as well.
No - still stuck on this one. It’s a strange one and I haven’t been able to find even the slightest information on it. Hopefully someone will work it out and post here

can you post more photos of the brand new replacement ? that will give us some hints of how to go about removing the old one

can you post more photos of the brand new replacement ? that will give us some hints of how to go about removing the old one
I have this screen grab about how there are 2 screws to take out (of which I have done) but the part still feels like it is locked somewhere in the back - but I can’t get to that to see.

IMG_3193.png

The red circles tabs are holding it in, likely with two more on bottom. It may need removing of the slide out cupholder and releasing those with a screwdriver. Or if that won’t come out to be pried with some plastic trim tools.

IMG_0999.jpeg

Last edited:
The red circles tabs are holding it in, likely with two more on bottom. It may need removing of the slide out cupholder and releasing those with a screwdriver. Or if that won’t come out to be pried with some plastic trim tools.

View attachment 3456324
Mate, you’re a legend. You got me thinking and I went back and had a proper look at it. I saw the bottom clips after I broke the top ones away. I had to attack them with a screwdriver and break them off, but once I did that, the part came sliding out.
I put the new part in with no hassle at all.

Thanks for your reply - I can now cross this problem off my list.

Mate, you’re a legend. You got me thinking and I went back and had a proper look at it. I saw the bottom clips after I broke the top ones away. I had to attack them with a screwdriver and break them off, but once I did that, the part came sliding out.
I put the new part in with no hassle at all.

Thanks for your reply - I can now cross this problem off my list.
Glad to help.

Note for the US folk.. our middle row cup holder is different, so the above part numbers don’t apply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom