Central Ohio Land Cruiser meetup (1 Viewer)

Do you like beer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Will check with the wife regarding Saturday, that's our sleep-in day and we'd be coming from Springfield, but it's a maybe...

I just called Jimmy V's to try reserve a table and due to how busy Saturday brunch gets, they don't take reservations. I was advice to get there ASAP and try to arrange for a big table which it's tricky since I don't know how many of us will show up. I think I managed to get my shift covered and I'll try to head there as soon as possible to get a table.
I've never been there, but if the weather is nice, I'll try to get us a table outside, google shows a nice little patio

Hope the meet up goes well today, Fellas. The wife takes care of special-needs individuals and I forgot this weekend in the one-per-month when one comes here to stay overnight. We've promised him a trip to Ikea for months and these kids never forget! I'm dying to see other LC's in the wild close-up so I'll be hoping to make the next one.

:beer:

Happening now!

09BC885C-E083-460C-86EB-E43E856A2630.jpeg

Well, that was fun!
Thanks you guys for coming. It was nice to meet Land Cruiser owners from around town, share a bit of knowledge and appreciation for our rigs.

For those who didn’t have the chance to come, we would like to continue having this gatherings more often. Maybe we can hit a trail next time?

Any ideas?

F2487C67-11FB-4EBB-86A9-A015EAE1DCA4.jpeg

FD91AE3B-E7F6-44E0-9821-1910765C1C36.jpeg

52F3149F-FDF1-4CA0-BB11-811AF80EC6EE.jpeg

Definitely a good time, and it was nice meeting everyone. For those who couldn’t make it, @Putins4x4 even had ‘Hello, my name is _____’ stickers, it was a well orchestrated event.

See you guys next time.

Nice to see everyone today. Small but dedicated crowd. Here is the name of the off road park:
Southington Offroad 10321 Silica Sand Rd. Garrettsville, OH 44231. Never been there but it comes up on google.
I remember it from my Jeep days. 169 miles away, so it would be a road trip, but they have overnite camping and its kid friendly. 1500 acres of trails from mild to wild. Something to consider for the next meet.

Even better. We have some options to go with.

How was parking? Will they be able to sustain a group with growing attendance? Don't know much of anything regarding trails in Ohio but I found this, maybe a start:

OffRoadOhio.com • Index page

If we decide to meet up in the city, we can move the meetings to my bar. There’s plenty parking outback for 20+ rigs. 20 beers on draft, patio, beers, wines, kids and dog friendly.

Reactions: xlx
Lodging:
Nutter ATV & Cabin Rentals 740-394-3230 (3 min), Hidden Gem Cabins (5 min) 740-304-4084, www.hiddengemcabins.com , VIP Hotel New Lexington (15 min.), Holiday Inn & Baymont Inn Logan Ohio (20 min.) Burr Oak State Park Lodge and Cabins (25 min.), www.BurrOakGetaways.com cabins/kayaks (25 min).

I can speak for Burr Oak as we just camped there a few months back to motorcycle "The Top of the World" and "The Triple Nickel". Great campground with lake and gorgeous views. Perhaps a group camp is in order at some point this Summer?

If we decide to meet up in the city, we can move the meetings to my bar. There’s plenty parking outback for 20+ rigs. 20 beers on draft, patio, beers, wines, kids and dog friendly.

Sounds good to me. I used to live in Clintonville and I don't miss the fruitless hunting for parking spaces...

Ahhh, crap...Tecumseh is ATV only...Took some digging before seeing that...but this one looks promising, it's new and just getting started but I've motorcycled right near there and it's a gorgeous area of the state:

About Us – Phoenix Offroad Park

Ahhh, crap...Tecumseh is ATV only...Took some digging before seeing that...but this one looks promising, it's new and just getting started but I've motorcycled right near there and it's a gorgeous area of the state:

About Us – Phoenix Offroad Park

i was about to comment this. I was reading the rules and I saw the NO TRUCKS...

It was great to meet some local cruiser enthusiasts. It was a great time.

Look forward to meeting up again and love the ideas flowing for a trail ride with or without camping.

I’m just now catching wind of the meet up. Sorry I wasn’t paying enough attention to the thread. Bummed I missed meeting some local cruiser heads. I live right down the street form Jimmy V’s too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom