So recently I found some pin holes in my fuel tank right before I was getting ready to reinstall it. So I found the option from CCOT and from reading and seeing pictures, I chose that option. Here's what my first impressions are along with some pictures for reference if any of you are looking at using this as a replacement. Mine is a 76 FJ40, but I believe they have options for other years as well.
- So let me start by saying that this tank is very well made. If you didn't know any better, you might see this as being OEM.
- Price is ~$345 vs OEM ~$560 Pretty big difference.
- It comes with a free fuel level sending unit (while supplies last) included in the price.
- The gasket for the sending unit was a little janky and took me longer to align it than it should have, but overall it is good.
- Wires line right up and plug in without modification.
- It does have some wire keep bendy things to keep the wires in place, but mine were run above the cover so I didn't end up using these.