CBI covert Bumper on a LX570 (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Quick note, I also messaged them and asked if they would update their website to include 2016-18 since they confirmed so via text and if they would offer a group discount; no response so far.

Looks great. What is the deal with the honeycomb inserts on either wing of the bumper? They never really caught my eye until now. Is that for like ditch or fog lights?
Not really sure, the inserts are removable and are just open to the back. I’m guessing you could add fogs or something but you’d have to build your own mounting bracket.

How much actual clearance is gained with this bumper? It doesn't seem like much at the ends since it runs under the fog/drl lights. Maybe a couple inches?

Kinda having second thoughts on this bumper. I do think it looks the best but the other options out there are without a doubt more practical from a clearance standpoint.

How much actual clearance is gained with this bumper? It doesn't seem like much at the ends since it runs under the fog/drl lights. Maybe a couple inches?

Kinda having second thoughts on this bumper. I do think it looks the best but the other options out there are without a doubt more practical from a clearance standpoint.
well, you fall in love at first glance, and then start to doubt :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom