Cases and pick up (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bored and waiting on my emblems to dry....so what the hell.....

A5366A9A-C156-44DF-BFB6-F6950B75BF86.jpeg

Really wish I had jumped on this train when it was leaving the station..... oh well, can't win them all.

The guy has like 100+ more cases. I might end up getting some more. Perfect for camping. Stack super easy. I have all of my biking stuff in one.

Really wish I had jumped on this train when it was leaving the station..... oh well, can't win them all.
I'm going down to pick me up some more ,I can pick up a few more .

Hell yeah - I'll take 4 if you can fit em....

Thanks buddy!

People are going to be able to spot ONSC and UC members at events. mombassa rtt, envirocooler, and orange cases.

People are going to be able to spot ONSC and UC members at events. mombassa rtt, envirocooler, and orange cases.
You forgot that smug look of contentment that comes from spending about a third of what the other guy did... :)

We are a group buy club with a Toyota problem ;)

@forrest5000 I would love to get four but not sure how to get them unless you can wait until Expo East to deliver? Still offering to buy you a :beer: but I know the answer to that one!

I picked up 60 this past Saturday for folks in my office, 30 in my trailer and 15 in each of my 80 and LX470! That's 110 that I've gotten from him the past 2 weeks. The seller is on vacation starting tomorrow for about 10 days. He's not sure how many he has left as he thinks there are a few stacks in another section of his warehouse but I think there are maybe 20-30 still on the shelves from where I have helped him pick from. When he returns I will be glad to pick up more and get them to Trollhole's as I have more folks in my office wanting some.

When he returns I will be glad to pick up more and get them to Trollhole's as I have more folks in my office wanting some.

I'm in for another 4. Just let me know when to send the $.

I picked up 60 this past Saturday for folks in my office, 30 in my trailer and 15 in each of my 80 and LX470! That's 110 that I've gotten from him the past 2 weeks. The seller is on vacation starting tomorrow for about 10 days. He's not sure how many he has left as he thinks there are a few stacks in another section of his warehouse but I think there are maybe 20-30 still on the shelves from where I have helped him pick from. When he returns I will be glad to pick up more and get them to Trollhole's as I have more folks in my office wanting some.
I was going down to get some ,but will take you up on your offer I would like 2 more ,@jamesurq wants 4 ,@Simcoe wants 2 ,and @fj40alex wants 4 .ill PayPal you for mine .

ENABLER!!!!!! ;)

@JToobe Would you be kind enough to pick up four for me? I can arrange for a friend in Greer to pick them up in Greenville if I can't figure out a way to MudShip them. I will PayPal if the answer is "yes".

I would like 4 also. I can paypal anyone that has an account and is picking them up. I live in URE so if you are out this way, I can meet you.

Thanks,
Kurt

My paypal is jeff.taylor@oobe.com I will accept paypal $ for 30 cases to start but will want to confirm with seller that he has more than 30 before accepting any additional but will maintain a list.
I've sent the seller a message but haven't gotten a response......

So far:
@forrest5000 : 2 Payment received
@Comet : 4 Payment received
@neslrac : 4 Payment received
@jamesurq : 4 Payment received
@Simcoe : 4 Payment received
@fj40alex : 4 Payment received
@OB-1 : 4 Payment received
@mtweller : 2 Payment received
@JohnBoyd : 2 Payment received

That's 30 so far so please no more payments but will maintain a list of interest and if seller has more than 30 will fulfill as many as possible!

Wait list:
@Comet : 3

Last edited:
I would like 4 also. I can paypal anyone that has an account and is picking them up. I live in URE so if you are out this way, I can meet you.

Thanks,
Kurt
Kurt ,will give an excuse to hit the trails.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom