Cases and pick up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Can i get two or is it too late

Does anyone have the CL link they can post? I had emailed the guy and can’t find it. Might pick up some more when I go down next week. My dad wants a few.

I haven't kept up with this post, but I do have to go see Marshal on the 26th and 27th. If anyone needs anything shipped back to the Triangle or Charlotte, or in between, let me know. We will likely (hopefully) be in the Tacoma - with LX sliders, so some room.

I haven't kept up with this post, but I do have to go see Marshal on the 26th and 27th. If anyone needs anything shipped back to the Triangle or Charlotte, or in between, let me know. We will likely (hopefully) be in the Tacoma - with LX sliders, so some room.

Nvm misread

@weejub i have 4 more cases that @JToobe is going to be picking up for me. If he can get them to Marshals I’d be forever grateful if you can get them to the triangle for me.

@weejub i have 4 more cases that @JToobe is going to be picking up for me. If he can get them to Marshals I’d be forever grateful if you can get them to the triangle for me.

Sounds like a plan - just let me know - we are just stopping by, grabbing the sliders and going - - we have guests later that afternoon :\

If the Tercel is still for sale, we could try to do a meet up and a "yea you had your chance ladies, but you blew it" subliminal-mind-warp viewing of the new shocks on it for Wife/Daughter. "Wow look at that hon, new shocks. Gawd that thing is hawt. Maybe it is still for sale . . . . "

Can i get two or is it too late

I should be able to grab you two tomorrow & get them to Trollholes for @weejub to pick up with @fj40z's 4 if he has room to bring all 6 back!

I should be able to grab you two tomorrow & get them to Trollholes for @weejub to pick up with @fj40z's 4 if he has room to bring all 6 back!
I’m picking up the cases on Sunday ,after hurricane creek trip .jamie could get those headed up to the Greensboro area.

Perfect. I am sending the payment. Thanks

Sounds like a plan - just let me know - we are just stopping by, grabbing the sliders and going - - we have guests later that afternoon :\

If the Tercel is still for sale, we could try to do a meet up and a "yea you had your chance ladies, but you blew it" subliminal-mind-warp viewing of the new shocks on it for Wife/Daughter. "Wow look at that hon, new shocks. Gawd that thing is hawt. Maybe it is still for sale . . . . "

Thanks for grabbing them Jamie!! I might be in the Tercel but I have decided I’m gonna keep it. I have sunk way too much money into it, only to sell it for a ton less than what I have in it just because I got the itch for another mini truck LOL

I just bought a camper shell, so that will give me plenty of room along with the seat behind me :)

Don't make me go to Greensboro, though. Every time I go there I buy a new truck . . . .

I just bought a camper shell, so that will give me plenty of room along with the seat behind me :)

Don't make me go to Greensboro, though. Every time I go there I buy a new truck . . . .

I’ll gladly come pick them up at your place!!

I’m picking up the cases on Sunday ,after hurricane creek trip .jamie could get those headed up to the Greensboro area.

Are you grabbing my 4 as well or are they already in Gastonia?

Huge thanks to @the gimpey one , @forrest5000 and @stevezero for bringing me my three cases! Estas son muy skookum.

Thinking one might be a good day cooler with all that insulation in there. Others will hold parts for the Ferd and maybe for moonshine.

Aww heck I'll takefour also...

And those fogs, hahahaha

Thanks man!

Edit to just bring a Benjamin to ya!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom