Cases and pick up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Y'all have enough to build a grand staircase!

Was able to pickup half of them today, working with Stephen to get them up to the Greensboro, Raleigh area.

Thank you @forrest5000! I will call you tomorrow to figure out best time/place to pick up from you.

John

I can get johnnys to him next week

I can get johnnys to him next week

My plan is to get down to Eric’s early next week. When are you going to be around Johnny’s so I can try to pick them up before then and get them to you in time?

Spoke to Eric and he is coming to Greensboro tomorrow morning and I’m going to meet him then.

Big thanks to @forrest5000 !!!

Tercel is loaded down with cases!

3BFCC4B3-F4AB-41CD-873C-AE847C9F1578.jpeg

F9DB3107-7DA7-4486-8ABF-21A396EFA93D.jpeg

The TerSmell is packed!!!

The cases are awesome!! Used them on a trip last night and they worked out great for me

467BEF06-72B5-4F16-B575-F1D5EBCB333C.jpeg

If anyone wants any ,if you can get them to Marshall's, I'll bring them to Charlotte.

I would like 2 more if anyone does pick anymore up. I’m in no rush to get them either, could even grab them at Logan’s Run.

I would like 2 more if anyone does pick anymore up. I’m in no rush to get them either, could even grab them at Logan’s Run.
I think Jeff @JToobe was making a run .

Yes, I will be going back and will get you 2! You can PayPal me at Jeff.taylor@oobe.com

Got it and will leave the two cases I got for myself at Trollhole's this week with your name on them since it seems @forrest5000 seems to be coming down with quite some frequency!
Eric, when is the next run so I can make sure I have them there before your arrival?

Got it and will leave the two cases I got for myself at Trollhole's this week with your name on them since it seems @forrest5000 seems to be coming down with quite some frequency!
Eric, when is the next run so I can make sure I have them there before your arrival?

Are you coming to Logan’s Run? If so I can wait until then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom