CAROLINA RELIC RUN 2021 - Thanks for coming! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

First time attending so I don’t have a previous shirt to compare.I like the shirt and I am surprised with quality and the detailed artwork. I thought that we Will be getting a lower quality shirt básale on the price we paid for it and I was wrong. There are Land cruiser theme shirts out there that cost a lot more with a lot less quality. Great job on the shirt

I like the thinner material.. Great shirt!

Best shirt we've put out in a long time. Maybe the best shirt ever, and there was one with my truck on it, lol.

10/10. I'd like to buy a few more.

Call me biased since I've done the shirts for the last 5 years but this was the nicest shirt we've had in a long time. The potential for nice shirts like this has always been there but I tried to keep the design simple and the blanks more "maintstream" to save on costs. This was certainly a refreshing change.

@CHUOX17A I have a layover spot for your rig next year prior to Relic Run if you need it. Roanoke, VA.

@liz or LyzardSkynard. You rocked the trails for your first time out. Hope we didn’t give your dad a heart attack.

Back to fixing my junk now….

9D13B2B6-51FA-4877-BABC-3F8B0777C3E4.jpeg

What did you break now???
That was a previous repair to get new bushings on the front third member right before Relic. Surprisingly I did not break anything this time around. Thanks to mudship and the million times you hauled stuff for me, I now have the opportunity to dive back into the front end. Upper control arms (need new bushings pressed in) and a few more doo-dads.

@CHUOX17A I have a layover spot for your rig next year prior to Relic Run if you need it. Roanoke, VA.

@liz or LyzardSkynard. You rocked the trails for your first time out. Hope we didn’t give your dad a heart attack.

View attachment 2707515
I appreciate the offer. I might take u on that offer. We did break our trip back in two to make it easier. Camped one night at fancy gap to recharge before the final leg

A7DB44A9-3F39-4908-BE14-D61ECF603938.jpeg

I want to thank Izzy for his basic course on off reading two years ago at Logan's Run. Everything that he taught allowed me to conquer Dutch Run for the first time with confidence.

Thank you Raphael for spotting me on coal chute as well. Third time was a charm, and the clutch is still functioning normally.
The only damage incurred on the diesel was the connection to the low tone Hella horns popped off.

Maybe I'll run the air con and stereo next time I'm out wheeling. Thanks for the tip Darren.

View attachment 2707515
Are you putting some new shoes on the big girl? I'm getting mine off-road ready. This addiction is expensive. :)

Are you putting some new shoes on the big girl? I'm getting mine off-road ready. This addiction is expensive. :)
Which one was your rig?

Silver 100 series land cruiser. Stock, except for some nice, grabby 33” tires. Im working on that. Got some goodies coming in next week.
Mine was the silver/blue 80 series LHD Turbodiesel. Rack, bull bar, lights, tent, rear spare carrier

Reactions: liz
@liz vehicle was the cleanest one there. Even after she drove it in the dirt.

no new shoes just yet. I wasn’t denied access to anything I pointed Georgine at so everything external stays as-is. Internally I need to install some creature comforts for sleeping. Fans and plugs for all the gadgets. Secure fridge storage and drawers. Then down the suspension rabbit hole thanks to @1428Mike.

no new shoes just yet. I wasn’t denied access to anything I pointed Georgine at so everything external stays as-is. Internally I need to install some creature comforts for sleeping. Fans and plugs for all the gadgets. Secure fridge storage and drawers. Then down the suspension rabbit hole thanks to @1428Mike.
"need" ...haha...no requirement to justify your spending to this crowd. ;)

Seriously, I understand the ‘need’ for certain things. 😉

FD6F4AD9-D980-40D0-83CA-B86A38CC8BAA.jpeg
She’s still clean 😏

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom