Builds Canguro Racing's Monica (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looks like our guys had a couple issues during the night possibly. Got a 2hr stop ~250mi and 35min stop ~300mi mark which was probably fueling at CK-1. Whatever it is something strange went on at CK-1, looks like they had to loop-de-loop.

There's a whole lotta race left though... Neither in class is even to CK-2 yet.

Car 8155, following!

Monica picked some time back up at CK-2. That was a VERY quick stop compared to the Hall truck. Pretty fun watching the map update. The SCORE Livestream is a disaster but their tracking map is on point.

looked like the river bed around Race Mile 300 tore up a lot of vehicles. will be interesting to hear what was going on in that section.
the hummer is drudging on 18-20 mph last time I checked the tracker. couple of stops too. Monica is flying, whatever issues they had in the night seem to be resolved. and they are only at the half way point!

Polly not a lot gettin' done at work today ;)

Hall is 59 miles ahead as of 8:03 PT. mile 533 for 8155 and 592 for 8101

Hall is stopped in San Ignacio now and Monica is rolling. Gap down to 40mi.

Canguro completed their stop their as well and now are 81mi back.

Last edited:
Hall just hit mile 750 and has about an 80 mile lead on Monica. That 4 hour stop at mile 317 really hurt. I'm curious to know what was up.

Hall just hit mile 766 and has about a 60 mile lead on Monica - baby's catching up fast!

I'm glad I've got 2 huge monitors at work b/c half of one has been the tracking map all day today. :D

2 big monitors and my laptop open to coverage. Really would have liked to see more actual race coverage. Guess i'll have to go see it in person.

2 big monitors and my laptop open to coverage. Really would have liked to see more actual race coverage. Guess i'll have to go see it in person.

Gap widened a little... cmon Canguro team!

hummer

Hummer has a little over 100 miles to go with Monica around rm 975. Still going strong!

H1 is 60 miles from finish with the Canguro team closing the gap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom