Builds Canguro Racing's Monica (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So the hub/bearing assy failed Kurt?

The bolts that attach it, we could likely have reused the hub addy but the wheel studs were also entirely sheered so we used a spare.

That hood should be retired to the shop wall

Agreed. But who's shop. Our team consists of a bunch of Cruiserheads, everyone would love the hood. Hell I've got an Ivan Stewart signed truck fender (from his stadium racing days) hanging in my shop above the Ironman off-road arcade. I think it would be very fitting next to that :D

Agreed. But who's shop. Our team consists of a bunch of Cruiserheads, everyone would love the hood. Hell I've got an Ivan Stewart signed truck fender (from his stadium racing days) hanging in my shop above the Ironman off-road arcade. I think it would be very fitting next to that :D

Auction it off! I start the bid at $100. I mean, it doesn't match my metallic gray but whatever... :)

Auction it off! I start the bid at $100. I mean, it doesn't match my metallic gray but whatever... :)
$200 and will look good with salsa red

Hellooooo...

A traveling trophy.....:)

Hellooooo...

A traveling trophy.....:)

More than likely this will be the case. Or we store the entire vehicle at a place where Cruiserheads can see and enjoy it amongst many other Cruisers. Don't change the locks on me :D

BRING IT ON!

Nice. I still need to make it to this mysterious place that we may or may not speak of. Especially since I'm so close, I need to talk @cruiserdan into letting me walk around sometime :)

If he's not available when your nearby, I'd love to offer you a tour. Better yet, do both. Get the Land Cruiser story from a few angles.

The Land Cruiser Museum is absolutely drool worthy. The time I was there I must have taken 100 pictures.

If he's not available when your nearby, I'd love to offer you a tour. Better yet, do both. Get the Land Cruiser story from a few angles.

I appreciate it! I still need to make it down to pick up some stuff like the LCAs and rear hatch popper. Unfortunately, boring life-stuff has gotten in the way recently. Let me know when you're free and I'll make it happen! Thanks Kurt!

Kurt may not be free. He is reasonable however.:rofl:

Great news for those interested in getting a Canguro T-Shirt. A couple of our team members are going to sort out a quick/easy method to order. Stay tuned.

Shirts, get your shirts!

You asked for it, we responded. Shirts are available for pre-order in a variety of sizes and styles. Order here:
Products – CANGURO RACING

Bonus. Freebie

Here's the receipt. Quantity 2 in description but quantity 1 in the actual "qty"

Screen_Shot_2017-12-16_at_6.46.27_PM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom