CANCELED Monthly wheeling March 21st 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

After hearing of the first fatality in PA from the covid 19 virus I find my self questioning our plan to go to AOAA this weekend. My thought is to not just protect our self's but also everyone we contact.

I would like feed back as I am on the fence of what we should be doing.

Yep, and as you can imagine, it has a ripple effect when I am not the one doing the installation… I have a good friend who owns a shop, but that is his livelihood and he feeds his family with that shop… And my FJ40 has been occupying one his lifts now for well over a month. That is unacceptable to me! It also bothers me that AA has been made aware of the issues… specifically with my orders, and no one has reached out to at least offer an apology, explanation, or try to make it right.

For those of us who run businesses, we know there is an immeasurable cost here to mistakes like this… Either my friend will eat it or he will pass it on to me. I am extremely disappointed with advanced adapters at this point…

Missing parts are a common thing for me and across all industry. Usually a phone call solves the problem. It sounds a little extreme in your case though.

After hearing of the first fatality in PA from the covid 19 virus I find my self questioning our plan to go to AOAA this weekend. My thought is to not just protect our self's but also everyone we contact.

I would like feed back as I am on the fence of what we should be doing.

You beat me to it, Andy.

We should definitely cancel this, no question about it.

As much as I would LOVE to go out and wheel, I think it would be irresponsible to gather, even if it’s a small group.

Turns out they decided to close anyway.

Wish they would’ve gotten an online registration system and process in place, that could’ve eliminated all personal interaction, allowEd for them to stay open and allowed for folks to get out and safely recreate.

Don't worry @fireball your rims are safe and sound in my shed. :cool:

When does the juice start running?! I know I'm in it for case for the initital transaction, but are we talking an additionl 6 pack per week or storage or what?! :)

Turns out they decided to close anyway.

The locals are gonna have a free for all.

Actually, I'll bet a lot of people will still go there to wheel, and ride dirtbikes.

When does the juice start running?! I know I'm in it for case for the initital transaction, but are we talking an additionl 6 pack per week or storage or what?! :)

I think 1 beer per day is fair, or just a bottle of Angels Envy would do the trick :cheers:

I've been twisted up about this for the past week, especially since I'm in the demographic that's been terminated the most and my DW is a basket case of pre-existing conditions. I sat down just now to bow out and found that wiser heads have already prevailed. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom